Odds for next season

Just now, alanharper said:

Only 21st favourites for promotion though.

Weird that they've got our odds for promotion at the same as QPR and Reading who both finished above us this year and will have a 12 point start on us.

Bookies have faith in us :Chansiri:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Funny that last summer the sky public vote? Had us to finish 23rd.  Wonder how bad they think we’ll do this time.  League expulsion? 

It was 24th. As crap as things have been this season, we were never going to finish bottom. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11775183/fulham-leeds-up-birmingham-hull-sheffield-wednesday-down-sky-sports-readers-predict-championship-table

31 minutes ago, alanharper said:

Weird that they've got our odds for promotion at the same as QPR and Reading who both finished above us this year and will have a 12 point start on us.

But don't have the Monk and Chansiri dream-team do they?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, kristmace said:

But had we got the point deduction this season we would have finished 24th WTF:

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Only 21st favourites for promotion though.

Reading are apparently up shít creek financially, not sure about QPR 

1 minute ago, beswetherick said:

Reading are apparently up shít creek financially, not sure about QPR 

As sad as that is, we may be relying on clubs to be in dire financial positions for us to stay competitive in this division and I'm thinking even if CC can't spend loads of his money (and maybe that is a blessing in disguise) we're potentially in safer hands than many clubs!?

16 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Am I the only one that thinks the points deduction will get overturned?

I think it might get reduced. Hopefully. Would love it to be overturned but to be honest I don't understand it, how we got away with two of the charges but lost the one? On the other hand, I can see other clubs getting points deducted for various reasons before the season starts or during next season.