SWFC late to file accounts again

Guest mkowl
1 hour ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Derby also extended 3 month's theirs were due to be filed 31 march, they extended to 30 June and guess what? They still haven't filled theirs also

Given what was going on with both clubs and the disciplinary process it would be a surprise if they were filed.

Given the fine of £300 equates to about 5 minutes of Nick De Marcos time I am sure there will be little concern.

As auditor I don't think you can sign off with a material uncertainty like this

4 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Given what was going on with both clubs and the disciplinary process it would be a surprise if they were filed.

Given the fine of £300 equates to about 5 minutes of Nick De Marcos time I am sure there will be little concern.

I know that no one in our firm would dare to

3 hours ago, Blue and white said:

D taxies, Elev8, Sheffield 1,2 and 3. Come on fella look harder, there are loads of quality, functional business he runs.

Alright any business who have employees, staff or are trading. lol

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, mkowl said:

Last years were deffo posted though, take a look. They have an handwritten "Companies House" on the first page and the barcode put on 

9 hours ago, room0035 said:

We should have filed out financial figures by the end of April 2020 but because of Co-Vid companies got an extra 3 months, only 2 football league teams did use this extension at the time they were us and Sunderland as report I believe by the BBC at the time. Sunderland filed their accounts on 31st July and are already showing on the companies house website.

We have not filed our Accounts on time for the second year on the trot so the fines will be doubled, we were given a 3 month extension and have still failed to file on time, the fines will be small as long as the delay does not continue. You can look at which ever way you want we continue to not follow the rules on filing financial information, we don't follow the rules of the football league, it appears we just don't follow any rules if we don't like them.

And yes you can refile accounts normally it is for small immaterial errors or because you have changed the financial standard you are using, when IFRS came in a lot of companies changed their filing records and as such resubmitted account for the comparative year. I am not sure some sort investigate would not happen were we to say that a £60m transaction, did not happen when all the legal documents we filed says they did.

Seems you have chosen to ignore the post above from MK which was a direct reply to you regarding how long it might take for them to appear online and even if they haven't been filed at CH yet, as below it is no surprise given the situation as he been explained in detail in this thread.

You keep winding yourself up about it though mate. 

6 hours ago, mkowl said:

3 hours ago, mkowl said:

It just makes sense. There is no way an auditor could sign off accounts with this uncertainty around 

of course it does

can't see why the angst, how could anything be signed off yet? We don't know the final figures and might not even now until after an appeal if we do 

As far as I know you cant submit IF this / IF that accounts or can you?

On 06/08/2020 at 09:03, Chewy24 said:

Kirksandallowl, I was using the bank as an example. What I mean is that when things happen such as late filing of accounts it can reflect badly on management when a wide range of professionals, suppliers etc look at how to deal with, and if they should deal with the club. Take the bank for example, the club may have no debt but does need the bank to provide the club with facilities that allow us to pay salaries and suppliers etc. I assume certain staff will have company credit cards. These may not be significant facilities in the scheme of things but are needed nonetheless. 

I doubt the bank really gives a fizz as long as the funds keep rolling in to pay the monthly service charge.