Kadeem Harris

Doesn’t want no negativity for him and his guys next season. 

certainly get a good impression from this young man. 

think the negative comment has since been deleted. 

0E1B7BA7-954A-47F8-948D-6982FFA4DD1D.jpeg

Edited by OughtibridgeOwl
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Yes. He doesn’t like negative comments. If you don’t have anything good to say don’t say anything 

Don't give us anything to be negative about then kadeem and put some work in on your shooting/finishing. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Well that’s Owlstalk well and truly fizzed then, isn’t it?

WTF:

And the majority of the usual home crowd at Hillsborough 

We don’t know what the guy initially said. 

He sure did backtrack quickly after being called out though. 

I don’t mind Harris firing back, however, with the current situation we’re in people aren’t exactly over the moon - the players have let us down massively to be fair. 

I’ll get paid 10k a week - and put up with fans on twatter. I don’t do twatter. 

you. Can’t be preaching politics to us and then shut people down. 

that said - abuse directed at players directly is appalling- but again. Keep off twatter. 

we need Kadeem to have a good season 

Criticism of player has always been there from day one of football

People have always groaned, moaned and whinged about certain players (and idolised and worshipped others)

However I really do think that modern day criticism of players has perhaps gone way too far. People actually tag players and coaches into their tweets when they slag em off, meaning the player can't help but see it. Why? I've never understood that?

Criticism and praise of players is surely for fans to do between fans, in their social groups, on their social media, on forums, on praise or grumble and NOT anything that players or coaches should ever be exposed to

Tagging players and coaches on social media is the most moronic thing I've ever seen a fan of a club do to their own players/coaches

That's like going on Praise Or Grumble, giving a player a right slating, then getting a recording of the programme and running round to the players house, knocking  on their door, passing them a pair of headphones and playing it to them full blast.

It's just beyond stupid doing that

• Like 5

Owlstalk Shop

23 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Looked very good the first month. Not looked anything like that player since. Truthful not negative. 

Was very good for the first 3 months of the season, but like most of the players went downhill as the season progressed under Monk.

Dont forget he was also playing as a wingback after the restart and I thought he did a decent job under the circumstances.

1 minute ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

Was very good for the first 3 months of the season, but like most of the players went downhill as the season progressed under Monk.

Dont forget he was also playing as a wingback after the restart and I thought he did a decent job under the circumstances.

Or some of the surrounding players tailed off, he puts the effort in gets the ball into the box, are the attackers keeping up with play and finding space?