Lovely from Kieren Westwood

5 hours ago, daleblue said:

Wish people would just leave it, he's never gonna play for us ever again, just leave it for goodness sake.

I wonder if young James wants us to "just leave" this story

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Nice for the kid . Whilst you are feeling generous Kieron , how about tearing your contract up and disappearing 

wow

you really are a nasty piece of work

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Wanting a player to leave the club .... proper nasty that 

The thread is about the gesture that Westwood has made to the young lad

take your hate elsewhere, 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Wanting a player to leave the club .... proper nasty that 

I do think you could maybe post something positive a bit more often though mate?

You know..

A positive post saying something positive or looking on the bright side of things?

Maybe start with one a year?

lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

3 hours ago, DJMortimer said:

This is unquestionably a good deed and deserving of a little credit. But I fail to see how it either confirms or denies anything about Westwood's conduct as a professional footballer over the last couple of years.

Your right it doesn’t. So what evidence do we have to confirm or deny it.

To confirm he’s a wrong in, we have a rumour on here, that in true owlstalk fashion has now become true to the fact that it’s ok to really hate him...even though he’s been one of our best keepers in the last twenty years.

To deny it, we only have a lengthy statement from the player himself actually er denying it 

i know which one I prefer to believe.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dot said:

The thread is about the gesture that Westwood has made to the young lad

take your hate elsewhere, 

Your right but it didn't take long for one or two to turn into a bring back Westwood get rid of monk debate .....

13 hours ago, daleblue said:

Wish people would just leave it, he's never gonna play for us ever again, just leave it for goodness sake.

He should do considering the plight of -12 and the other two having glaring weaknesses (albeit different), but yeah he is history now. Need a buyer for him 

5 hours ago, Plonk said:

Your right it doesn’t. So what evidence do we have to confirm or deny it.

To confirm he’s a wrong in, we have a rumour on here, that in true owlstalk fashion has now become true to the fact that it’s ok to really hate him...even though he’s been one of our best keepers in the last twenty years.

To deny it, we only have a lengthy statement from the player himself actually er denying it 

i know which one I prefer to believe.

I have no idea about Westwood's personality, although I did find it interesting recently to hear Kirkland say that he'd heard stories about Westwood's character before he joined Wednesday. Rightly or wrongly, he's clearly earned himself a bit of reputation within the game.