Charlie Goode, Alfie Doughty

Why would any player with ambition sign for our bomb site club 

We will be scrapping the bins again for players no one else wants 

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

That’s true, and the more players who can cover several positions the better. However, plenty on here bemoan our unbalanced squad, so we do need to avoid overloading certain areas, while ignoring others

We need a cb I know we have 4 but there not all that great. We need to improve on them. 

Guest Jack the Hat
7 hours ago, Owls Loyal said:

I know some people who rave about Charlie Goode at Northampton but have QPR not already moved in on him?

I know they used to rave about his brother Ebenezer Goode.

2 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

We need a cb I know we have 4 but there not all that great. We need to improve on them. 

I don’t disagree, but we can’t stockpile them If we’re in the market for a centre back, then we have to move someone out

Just now, gurujuan said:

I don’t disagree, but we can’t stockpile them If we’re in the market for a centre back, then we have to move someone out

Oh yeah that’s the hard part. Although I would still try van Aken as a dm player gotta be more use than Pelupessy 

16 hours ago, gurujuan said:

That’s true, and the more players who can cover several positions the better. However, plenty on here bemoan our unbalanced squad, so we do need to avoid overloading certain areas, while ignoring others

can we have half a dozen paul madeley's please.

• Haha 1

On 03/08/2020 at 23:01, Jack the Hat said:

I know they used to rave about his brother Ebenezer Goode.

Is definitely what we need. Can get  backwards and then forwards, forwards and then backwards. My worry would be the fans getting on him though. He's the kind of geezer who must never be abused

Guest Jack the Hat
11 hours ago, oneeyedmilkman said:

Is definitely what we need. Can get  backwards and then forwards, forwards and then backwards. My worry would be the fans getting on him though. He's the kind of geezer who must never be abused

He’s ok as long as you have plenty of Veras