Job vacancy @ Bournemouth

1 minute ago, prowl said:

I would be prepared to let Monk go to Bournemouth if we get £4m compensation and a couple of quality loans from them. Something like the deal we got for Bruce but this time we want an extra loan. Inflation innit.lol

On the contrary we should offer Bournemouth £4m to take Monk off our hands and present them with Rhodes and Westwood as a couple of real quality loans. 

1 hour ago, DSandersonOWL said:

Howe's assistant, temporarily in charge at Bournemouth 

Will not be needed if Bullen goes with Monk - but we should not get too optimistic.

Bullen seems to be here for life unfortunately.

Monk odds better than the Cowley's, there'll be some unhappy Cowley groupies on here seeing that.

Where's Mick McCarthy, from reading threads on here I thought he was highly rated 🤭 

• Haha 1

Heard a rumour today, Weymouth are my second team and Mark Molesley is the manager well he is at the moment as Weymouth have just gained back to back promotions Molesley works at Bournemouth anyway so has links with the club and has some of the players at Weymouth could be something in it.

12 minutes ago, owls7 said:

Heard a rumour today, Weymouth are my second team and Mark Molesley is the manager well he is at the moment as Weymouth have just gained back to back promotions Molesley works at Bournemouth anyway so has links with the club and has some of the players at Weymouth could be something in it.

E2D54FB1-2E9D-47EC-9764-EBA549EF7059.gif

• Haha 3

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, Animis said:

I would expect Hughton to be at the top of Bournemouth's list.

Yep I think it's got Hughton all over it. 

Obviously there may be nothing in it but you’ve got to admit after being nowhere in other betting markets that literally 2 days after the points deduction, his name appears high up the list in one of them? Mefinks he’s trying to find a way of getting out of S6 where he still keeps his reputation intact?