Jump to content
Modfather100

Until We Are Back at Zero or Positive Points?

How Many Games Until We Are Back at Zero or Positive Points?  

229 members have voted

  1. 1. Until We Are Back at Zero or Positive Points?

    • 4
      22
    • 5
      8
    • 6
      30
    • 7
      29
    • 8
      32
    • 9
      40
    • 10
      32
    • 11
      3
    • 12+
      33


Recommended Posts

Just to see how near we are with our guesses.

 

Eff it. I've had a good morning. I'm saying back on 0 after 4 games - Monk loves it before Crimbo.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll happily vote once I see who we buy, loan or sell.

 

Right now we don’t know if we start the season fielding Exciting Encouraging Xl or WTF Xl.

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Voted based on our current 3 man squad......be interesting to post the vote again on the day before the season starts.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably a fair chance we will get another points deduction during the season. We could be mathematically relegated by September 18th. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No 0-3 games option?

 

Is it already predetermined that there is zero chance of winning an appeal?

 

WTF:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Probably a fair chance we will get another points deduction during the season. We could be mathematically relegated by September 18th. 

 

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Probably a fair chance we will get another points deduction during the season. We could be mathematically relegated by September 18th. 

Someone’s woke up in a good mood!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Plonk said:

 

Someone’s woke up in a good mood!

 

and with a stutter

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a sobering thought. We could start the first 8 games with 3 wins 2 losses and 3 draws. Not an awful start in anyone's book, would have us about 10th normally and 1 point less than we had after 8 games last season. 

 

However next season that would see us on 0 points still and probably about 7 points still from safety with nearly a quarter of the season gone. I think that the psychological impact of the points deduction is as much at play as the points themselves. The sooner we can wipe out the deficit and get the belief we can claw it back the better. If it takes 10 games or more I think we can say we will be as good as down. 

 

Bloody rubbish. Its why half of me wishes we'd just had it this season.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 wins in a row, but then we draw the 4th so we need another win in the 5th, and up with a massive point after 5 matches played! 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will we start on minus12,or take them off at the end of the season.looks better taking them off at the end.!!!stupid question really.sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/08/2020 at 11:33, Modfather100 said:

Just to see how near we are with our guesses.

 

Eff it. I've had a good morning. I'm saying back on 0 after 4 games - Monk loves it before Crimbo.

 

I must be still half asleep................................I read the OP as seasons lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we all ready for the EFL to give us Bournemouth, Cardiff, Swansea, Fulham, Norwich, and Watford for our opening fixtures?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

0 as we will find a loop hoop to wipe those 12 points out. 

"Now such a device is a step closer to reality. Researchers at UC Davis have successfully erased specific memories from the brains of mice…by using beams of light. Yes—light—just like the “Neuralyzer” tool in the popular sci-fi comedy franchise."

men-in-black.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

"Now such a device is a step closer to reality. Researchers at UC Davis have successfully erased specific memories from the brains of mice…by using beams of light. Yes—light—just like the “Neuralyzer” tool in the popular sci-fi comedy franchise."

men-in-black.jpg

 

Could happen too, I remember those communicators in the early star trek series and thinking god thats crazy impossible, now basically everyone has a smartphone a 100 times more powerful. Is there a GoFund so we can get this moving before the season starts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

17 minutes ago, Spookone said:

 

Could happen too, I remember those communicators in the early star trek series and thinking god thats crazy impossible, now basically everyone has a smartphone a 100 times more powerful. Is there a GoFund so we can get this moving before the season starts!

People would have said we were crazy suggesting DC selling the ground to himself 5 years ago so we need to be realistic about it.

 

So lets just keep this as Plan C.  I'll contact UCDavis if you arrange a personal meeting with the EFL at the beginning of the season.

 

https://www.ucdavis.edu/about/visit/contact

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25% of the votes were for less than 6 games, which is 2pts per game (more than the top two had when lockdown occured)....lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, devonshire owl said:

Will we start on minus12,or take them off at the end of the season.looks better taking them off at the end.!!!stupid question really.sorry.

 

Assume we start on -12, but it makes no difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll let you know when the fixtures are out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...