Eddie Howe Leaves Bournemouth

17 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Thing is though...

You look at his record there, you look how he's managed the club and you see that he's left by 'mutual consent'

And you just think HOW?

Have you checked his form since Christmas? Those are the stats that talk.

• Haha 1

Yes, it’s when you look at his net spend over the past five years that you realise they have been trying to keep pace with the biggest spenders in the PL, which was probably a bit optimistic for such a small club. It will be interesting now to see if their owner decides to recoup some of his outlay after his adventure. I think when clubs look at that spend followed by relegation, those in the PL may think Howe is not the man. I said the other week that his star is on the wain, whereas two years ago he looked odds on for a top job. Unless Southampton or Brighton part with their managers (unlikely) I think he will be looking at a Championship job next. He would have to be a lunatic to go to Watford. 

20 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

I note Garry Monk is not included on any Next manager odds for the likes of Bournemouth, Watford, Bristol city, Southend..  wonder why. 

Having said this I see Monk is now 2nd favourite for the Bournemouth job according to Sky bet.  Must have been Casbahowl putting on multiple bets to prove a point 

• Haha 2