SWFC Supporters Trust seek urgent meeting with Chansiri

5 minutes ago, timrud said:

Now is time for us to come together and support the club, not score points and ego stroke.

Unfortunately that's what this is, an ego trip. 

A little yapping dog, desperate for attention and wanting to be loved.

"There's a crisis, hold on lads we might be relevent"

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Guest Grandad
Just now, bladeshater said:

If you're on committee in in big time

😂

You do realise I wasn't even a member of Wednesdayite when they did that. Right??

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Do you know you can get a helium pump for next to nothing these days

That would liven up things completely differently

20k shouting 'Chansiri Out' in a really high squeaky voice really would get the attention

3 hours ago, the monk said:

One poster says they have demanded a meeting , now its a fact 

It says "seeking"

Fair enough. My apologies. But the rest stands ( until someone else points out I’m wrong!)

3 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I'm sure they are well intentioned, but what can they bring to the table?

Wouldn't DC be better off having a meeting with the Rotherham Owls?  Or any other random group of fans?

The trust is just a few fans who have set up a committee, without any mandate from the wider fan base.  

If they were capable of making a real change to the club then, I might give them the time of day.  All they will ever achieve is tinkering at the edges, getting the soup hotter.

We need fans with some real clout behind them either from a power base, or with loads of money behind them.

Neither of those have ever materialised in the past.  So unlikely to in the present climate.

I can't DC walking away for the foreseeable future.

Agree totally but at least they are giving it a go. Think the promble with groups like this is they need that financial clout. And if you had that clout would join such a group or just go the main man? If I remember correctly WTID was trying to identify a number of individuals with clout who could maybe collectively do something. Sad that we are heading into that territory again. But maybe that’s what it needs. Not sure Mr C would sell of a share of the company, but may be a way of getting some of his investments back and getting some fan representation?

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Ultimately this supporters trust ONLY exists right now because of the way the club is being run by the chairman

Shouting at the trust and backing the chairman is bizarre logic

True. At least they are trying to give the fans a voice. The fact our fans don’t seem to want a voice is something I find strange. 

• Like 1

Just now, Plonk said:

True. At least they are trying to give the fans a voice. The fact our fans don’t seem to want a voice is something I find strange. 

They just want to doff their cap like good little lads at the main man because he's 'spending money'

Owlstalk Shop