Rebuild starts now

Chansiri is destroying this club, he's utterly inept and unfortunately too stubborn to take advice from people eho aren't,

One pretty naff day at Wembley doesn't disguise what a disaster he's been,   if he'd taken over at S2 we'd all be loving him for making this sort of mess over there. 

I'd have happily gone down to League 1 if I thought for 1 minute we'd rebuild sensibly,  but under Chansiri I can only see us slipping down further

• Like 5

On the plus side, we’re not an attractive entity to players this summer. Might help get a few players in on lower wages that are actually up for the fight.. 

Or it’ll continue to be a shit show. Haven’t decided yet.

1 minute ago, Chriss said:

On the plus side, we’re not an attractive entity to players this summer. Might help get a few players in on lower wages that are actually up for the fight.. 

Or it’ll continue to be a shit show. Haven’t decided yet.

I'm sure we can find some on lower wages that aren't up for the fight too. It never stopped us in the past. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Chansiri is from a part of the world where they simply cannot admit their failings. He will not learn. We have an inept businessman who knows nothing about football in complete control of the club we support and he has no capability/wit/acumen to address the situation we find ourselves in nor the humility/common sense to let someone else do it for him.

This is going to get very bad and many of us have seen it coming for a while now. You should be in no doubt that a possible outcome of this could be the club being ripped apart and potentially ceasing to exist. Not immediately likely, granted, but in perhaps 3 to 5 years and with the wrong/right conditions then it becomes more likely. Some will scoff, but ask yourself this, what did you think of people that criticised him 3 or 4 years ago? What would you have thought if someone had said that we'd be going into the 2020/21 season with a threadbare squad and starting on -12 points? These things can easily happen when you have people like Chansiri in control, people that are inept and incompetent and then can behave like petulant little children on occasion - we've seen this behaviour from him don't forget.

Chansiri shows no capability, ability or any real desire to address the club's situation beyond empty gestures, announcements and all the usual bull that gets spouted by those that don't have a clue.

He's awful, truly awful. And he is totally and completely to blame for the club's current situation. I hate him.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Ferkorf
27 minutes ago, owlsdreamer said:

If that was a serious comment then you need help

It was serious enough to get a response from you.

Clearly you need the help

Guest Ferkorf
10 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

The next couple of weeks should tell us a lot

Give them a couple of months instead lol