Chansiri in or out?

Chansiri, in or out?   

455 members have voted

1. 1. In or out

• In
    • Out

Just now, Lincs Owl said:

Get him out?

He's a businesman.  Suppose he sells the club and keeps the ground, which he owns separately, and charges us a sky high rent to recoup a few millions of what he's lost so far.   Then what do we do?     Don't laugh- it happened to Charlton and they had years away from the Valley.

Has anyone thought of that?

It’s actually scandalous that we allow this to happen. Rich people can come in and split a club that belongs to the community from its main asset. 

If Chansiri is prepared to boot us out of our 120 year home then it doesn’t say much about his suitability to run our club, does it? 

1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

So...the club needs us more than ever next season...who's going to step up?

The club needs us? 

They can get t’fizz. 

The supporters of this club have paid through the nose for the last few seasons only to be served incompetent, tedious poo . 

The fans are now being asked to step up to stop us sliding back in to League 1 because the owner has cocked up the finances. 

How about DC steps up? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, owls maniac said:

The club needs us? 

They can get t’fizz. 

The supporters of this club have paid through the nose for the last few seasons only to be served incompetent, tedious poo . 

The fans are now being asked to step up to stop us sliding back in to League 1 because the owner has cocked up the finances. 

How about DC steps up? 

I'M asking YOU if you will step up because it's OUR club and no one else is going to...you could always make the decision to watch the blades or walk away with a smug " I told you so " look on your face. We all have ethical and moral judgements to make.

2 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Get him out?

He's a businesman.  Suppose he sells the club and keeps the ground, which he owns separately, and charges us a sky high rent to recoup a few millions of what he's lost so far.   Then what do we do?     Don't laugh- it happened to Charlton and they had years away from the Valley.

Has anyone thought of that?

Yes, certainly have thought of that, and worse! 

So better the club keeps the CHANSIRI we know then the devil we do not know. For the time being.

My current problem with CHANSIRI is that he will not get rid of Monk!

1 hour ago, Mr Farrell said:

Struggling to think of any part of the club that is in a better position than when he took over.

Shocker of a Chairman, and about time he apologised for shaming our club.

He should be embarrassed by his performance.

Any part of the club better? The scoreboard, more blue paint around the ground, I'm sure others can think of more!

He needs proper business advisors, proper football advisors and a proper manager!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What is your definition of 'stepping up' though mate?

We're not even allowed into the stadium

So what do you mean exactly when you say 'step up'?

There’s no such things as stepping up.

You either support the club or don’t, I can’t imagine anyone on this forum would stop supporting Wednesday, I wouldn’t.

The only difference in whether people will continue to plough hard earned money into the club. Maybe the more you spend the more of a fan you are.

I stopped years ago, the last money I put in was for a replica shirt for my 1 year old niece, £40.

Edited by Mac_77
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

There's that phrase again.

It's deliberate because we do need a proper manager, not one that has repeatedly and miserably proved himself inadequate for the job over many months.

Given that Chansiri will refuse to get rid of Monk, I am starting to grasp at straws and to hope that Monk will have some miraculous revelation one day on the road to Owlerton which will transform him into a proper manager that can lead us to the promised land, well the Premiership anyway!

17 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What is your definition of 'stepping up' though mate?

We're not even allowed into the stadium

So what do you mean exactly when you say 'step up'?

We will be allowed into the stadium for reasons I explained to you earlier...we can either come on here and wring our hands or do everything we can to support the team when we get the chance...I'm guessing that the majority of fans will do just that...not sure about on here though. I have to admit that this last season has seen me at the fewest games since I started watching the club as a 7 year old apart from my time in the army, but the club is going to need us with them, and by the club I don't mean DC, I mean the club as an entity the one most of us have been watching since we were kids. Anyone who has been supporting us for a long time must enjoy a challenge anyway 😄

Just now, DSandersonOWL said:

It's deliberate because we do need a proper manager, not one that has repeatedly and miserably proved himself inadequate for the job over many months.

He got this threadbare squad in the first half of the season

Hes managed in the Championship

Hes managed in the Premier League

Hes managed in Europe

Hes managed a team that had a points deduction and led them to safety against the odds

Owlstalk Shop

18 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

absolutely. So we can lynch him or try to get behind whatever team we end up putting out at the start of next season. 

If a club the size and potential of Newcastle are having trouble with sponsorship, what chance do we have? Just need to keep our heads down and out of the politics and support the players on the pitch.

• Like 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

He got this threadbare squad in the first half of the season

Hes managed in the Championship

Hes managed in the Premier League

Hes managed in Europe

Hes managed a team that had a points deduction and led them to safety against the odds

Problem is that he has not shown these qualities with us.

Maybe we can have a reformed Monk that can overcome the 12 point loss, and get us into the play-offs. But his record with us is occasional glimmerings of hope followed by repeated dismal failure. Week after week 0-3 down by 3.15pm before the lockdown!!!