GARRY MONK vs NEW MANAGER THREAD

As above... With vast majority of the fans wanting Monk out the door, who will really want to come and take on this mess.

Just have to back Monk now at least until November. Hopefully he’s given chance to bring in some more young players.

We have been in far worse positions... Up the owls

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

As above... With vast majority of the fans wanting Monk out the door, who will really want to come and take on this mess.

Just have to back Monk now at least until November. Hopefully he’s given chance to bring in some more young players.

Strange title 

I wasn’t aware we was looking for another manager 

it needs a siege mentality now For us To get out of it

it needs us against the world Mentality And every fan to get behind Monk and the boys 

we know where we are and what we need to do Snipping at players and management from the start isn’t going to help or build an atmosphere to fight 

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WE HAVE GOT A MANAGER

Anyone thinking the manager is the problem at this football club needs a long long lie down for a bit to think about it

He isn't the problem granted as it's DC who has got us into this mess but does Monk fill you with confidence?

He comes across as a decent bloke but he doesn't seem to have the character we need right now

Bruce is the past but he was ideal as he has a strong personality and rallies his players when the going gets tough where as Monk seems like the quiet boy in the class that no one even notices

Paul Cook is available and is the kind of character we need

2 minutes ago, MalagaOwl said:

This is exactly when a club (I said a club..I know this club too well) would use it as an opportunity to rebuild. Someone like the Cowley's .... Three year plan. Year one rebuild and mid table. No pressure to go up

This x 100%. 

35 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

He isn't the problem granted as it's DC who has got us into this mess but does Monk fill you with confidence?

I dunno mate

He's been in a situation no other manager in football has ever been in this season so impossible to judge

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

59 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Hahahaha .. there never was a new manager coming in

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WE HAVE GOT A MANAGER

Anyone thinking the manager is the problem at this football club needs a long long lie down for a bit to think about it

I've had a lie down and I still think the manager is poo. Can you offer some more advice?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1