Jump to content
@owlstalk

BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

So much hate towards us from other clubs fans on social media. Hopefully this will all go towards the us v the world mindset we have to have next season.  


Hopefully!

 

We’ve been far too nice as a club for years 

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:


Hopefully!

 

We’ve been far too nice as a club for years 


Far too nice 

 

we need to develop a nasty horrible streak, we’re clubs fear coming to hillsborough - because we are going to be a niggly in your face team

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Our reputation in tatters, cos the rules are not fit for purpose.

We got done, harshly..accòrding to some pundits. Whatever, we were punished and are off -12 next season and could quite easily lead to relegation.

What more would you think suitable, so that our reputation can remain has high as...err villa, leicester, wolves, wigan, man city  etc etc

 

Eh?

 

What's that got to do with Chansiri 'playing the race card', as the poster I was replying to was advocating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

So much hate towards us from other clubs fans on social media. Hopefully this will all go towards the us v the world mindset we have to have next season.  

 

We have to use it as motivation. It'd be fantastic to turn around come the end of the season and stick two fingers up to everyone. Unfortunately I don't think we've got the players that are determined enough to prove a point and we're more likely to hold up the white flag of surrender?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are people’s thoughts on if we should appeal or not? Should we risk a further point deduction in the hope we get the original reduced or cancelled altogether. Or do we just except it, roll our sleeves up and make sure the clubs and fans concentration is fully on having as good a season as possible? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

What are people’s thoughts on if we should appeal or not? Should we risk a further point deduction in the hope we get the original reduced or cancelled altogether. Or do we just except it, roll our sleeves up and make sure the clubs and fans concentration is fully on having as good a season as possible? 


There’s no way of fans knowing, it depends on how strong our case is. If there’s any doubt then we should just accept it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lump On said:

It seems Chansiri is the new bad guy round here.

 

I'd just like to remind you all that if we'd beaten Hull or beaten a very poor Huddersfield over 2 matches and beaten Reading (we would have) he'd be an HERO round these parts. 

 

He spent HIS MONEY trying to get US promoted and it didn't work out but to suddenly lay the all the blame at his door is madness.

 

All ifs and buts pal.

 

Stick to facts.

 

Facts - we are now in a worse position then before Chansiri came.

We have bought some reyt shìte, some reyt overrated players picking up a wage.

Apart from one decent season which we did well to over come BHA we have done nothing.

 

Chansiri as run this club into the ground but just because he was the first bloke to come and spent money weirdly to some he's a hero - bizarre.

 

How much are match day tickets again ?

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

All ifs and buts pal.

 

Stick to facts.

 

Facts - we are now in a worse position then before Chansiri came.

We have bought some reyt shìte, some reyt overrated players picking up a wage.

Apart from one decent season which we did well to over come BHA we have done nothing.

 

Chansiri as run this club into the ground but just because he was the first bloke to come and spent money weirdly to some he's a hero - bizarre.

 

How much are match day tickets again ?

 

 

 

 

I thought radio celebrities get comped for tickets...no hang on I don't  😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

What are people’s thoughts on if we should appeal or not? Should we risk a further point deduction in the hope we get the original reduced or cancelled altogether. Or do we just except it, roll our sleeves up and make sure the clubs and fans concentration is fully on having as good a season as possible? 

Wouldn't you have to see the reasons that IPL give us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Markowski77 said:


Far too nice 

 

we need to develop a nasty horrible streak, we’re clubs fear coming to hillsborough - 

You  could introduce a 2nd brass band in the ground? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I thought radio celebrities get comped for tickets...no hang on I don't  😎

Radio celebrities? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leeds U from sheff said:

You  could introduce a 2nd brass band in the ground? 

Dont you have more important things to worry about? 

 

I thought we were irrelevant to Leeds fans?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leeds U from sheff said:

You  could introduce a 2nd brass band in the ground? 

 

We need to get one the one we already have. They do my nut in 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

All ifs and buts pal.

 

Stick to facts.

 

Facts - we are now in a worse position then before Chansiri came.

We have bought some reyt shìte, some reyt overrated players picking up a wage.

Apart from one decent season which we did well to over come BHA we have done nothing.

 

Chansiri as run this club into the ground but just because he was the first bloke to come and spent money weirdly to some he's a hero - bizarre.

 

How much are match day tickets again ?

 

 

 

 

Let's be fair, we had twenty years of, "if only we had a Chairman who had money to burn.."

 

We finally get a Chairman who has money to burn, and it turns out he's just a Pyromaniac 

 

Same old Wednesday. 

 

:duntmatter:

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Dont you have more important things to worry about? 

 

I thought we were irrelevant to Leeds fans?

Sat watching the footy and followed the chansiri thing a fair bit.  After what we have been through...imo it's a similar sutuation to what we faced with various bad owners(with key differences).  How any Wednesday fan can back him is beyond me. 

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that’s Fulham straight back up,  2 out of the 3 gone up with failure payments in pocket 

 

bet it’s 3 out 3 next year ,  financial fair play eh 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

So that’s Fulham straight back up,  2 out of the 3 gone up with failure payments in pocket 

 

bet it’s 3 out 3 next year ,  financial fair play eh 

 

Yep and some including the PL say parachute payments doesn't make a difference. Facts are since they started on average 2 of the 3 promoted teams were getting them.

Edited by Tommy Crawshaw
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

So that’s Fulham straight back up,  2 out of the 3 gone up with failure payments in pocket 

 

bet it’s 3 out 3 next year ,  financial fair play eh 

Brentford had a golded chance and bottled it simple as that, it was in their hands WBA are a lucky side because I dont think they would have got through the play offs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Brentford had a golded chance and bottled it simple as that, it was in their hands WBA are a lucky side because I dont think they would have got through the play offs.

 

Yeah they blew it by failing to get 2 points from the last 2 games at Stoke away and Barnsley at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As daft as this sounds ive just seen a picture of the championship league table for the start of next season with everyone on 0 points and us at the bottom on -12. Really hit home how hard it is going to be to make up the points on the rest. Looked bloody horrible. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...