BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS

4 hours ago, Lump On said:

It seems Chansiri is the new bad guy round here.

I'd just like to remind you all that if we'd beaten Hull or beaten a very poor Huddersfield over 2 matches and beaten Reading (we would have) he'd be an HERO round these parts. 

He spent HIS MONEY trying to get US promoted and it didn't work out but to suddenly lay the all the blame at his door is madness.

All ifs and buts pal.

Stick to facts.

Facts - we are now in a worse position then before Chansiri came.

We have bought some reyt shìte, some reyt overrated players picking up a wage.

Apart from one decent season which we did well to over come BHA we have done nothing.

Chansiri as run this club into the ground but just because he was the first bloke to come and spent money weirdly to some he's a hero - bizarre.

How much are match day tickets again ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

All ifs and buts pal.

Stick to facts.

Apart from one decent season which we did well to over come BHA we have done nothing.

Chansiri as run this club into the ground but just because he was the first bloke to come and spent money weirdly to some he's a hero - bizarre.

I thought radio celebrities get comped for tickets...no hang on I don't  😎

36 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

What are people’s thoughts on if we should appeal or not? Should we risk a further point deduction in the hope we get the original reduced or cancelled altogether. Or do we just except it, roll our sleeves up and make sure the clubs and fans concentration is fully on having as good a season as possible? 

Wouldn't you have to see the reasons that IPL give us

1 hour ago, Leeds U from sheff said:

You  could introduce a 2nd brass band in the ground? 

Dont you have more important things to worry about? 

I thought we were irrelevant to Leeds fans?

2 hours ago, TaxiMark said:

All ifs and buts pal.

Stick to facts.

Let's be fair, we had twenty years of, "if only we had a Chairman who had money to burn.."

We finally get a Chairman who has money to burn, and it turns out he's just a Pyromaniac 

Same old Wednesday. 

:duntmatter:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Dont you have more important things to worry about? 

I thought we were irrelevant to Leeds fans?

Sat watching the footy and followed the chansiri thing a fair bit.  After what we have been through...imo it's a similar sutuation to what we faced with various bad owners(with key differences).  How any Wednesday fan can back him is beyond me. 

• Haha 1

So that’s Fulham straight back up,  2 out of the 3 gone up with failure payments in pocket 

bet it’s 3 out 3 next year ,  financial fair play eh 

7 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

So that’s Fulham straight back up,  2 out of the 3 gone up with failure payments in pocket 

Yep and some including the PL say parachute payments doesn't make a difference. Facts are since they started on average 2 of the 3 promoted teams were getting them.

Edited by Tommy Crawshaw
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Brentford had a golded chance and bottled it simple as that, it was in their hands WBA are a lucky side because I dont think they would have got through the play offs.

2 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Brentford had a golded chance and bottled it simple as that, it was in their hands WBA are a lucky side because I dont think they would have got through the play offs.

Yeah they blew it by failing to get 2 points from the last 2 games at Stoke away and Barnsley at home.

As daft as this sounds ive just seen a picture of the championship league table for the start of next season with everyone on 0 points and us at the bottom on -12. Really hit home how hard it is going to be to make up the points on the rest. Looked bloody horrible. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

As daft as this sounds ive just seen a picture of the championship league table for the start of next season with everyone on 0 points and us at the bottom on -12. Really hit home how hard it is going to be to make up the points on the rest. Looked bloody horrible. 

Surprised you haven't got it for your avatar 

Guest Mcguigan
53 minutes ago, Pressman 1 said:

We need to be in and around mid table come Christmas then we can push on we need a good start to the season, however with many a new player incoming it will take time to gel again 

In an around mid table at Christmas time, starting with a 12 point deduction would require automatic promotion form.

Don't see it.

Guest Mcguigan
1 minute ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Would require first half of last season form 

Yep, like I said. I don't see it.