BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS

27 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

You - I mean, in what way is charging us with something we have done racist? If there was a white chairman  in the same situation being treated differently you could argue that, but no-one else has been as stupid as DC... Gibson should be banned cos of his face, but that's face-ist - not racist. Though if its anything like the FA hearings for racism just mentioning it should get the efl an 8 match ban on probability. 

I’m not on about the charge. It’s been heard and we’ve been found guilty but it looks to me that there’s some sort of desire from certain clubs to see us hung, drawn and quartered? And IMO this desire wouldn’t be there if it was Middlesbrough and Gibson in the dock but that is just my opinion?

Just now, royalowlisback said:

It wasn't me that suggested it, I was stating to someone else that theIR suggestion has already been floated by the EFL.

Fair enough - however that will never ever fly. It's a bit like someone in the banking world breaking the rules and being fined by the FCA and then distributing the money to their competitors. It's never going to happen

Just now, soldierboyblue said:

Fair enough - however that will never ever fly. It's a bit like someone in the banking world breaking the rules and being fined by the FCA and then distributing the money to their competitors. It's never going to happen

It is the EFL's proposal, the other divisions have already agreed in principle to it.

8 minutes ago, soldierboyblue said:

It would allow clubs with wealthy owners to overspend, and at least all the other clubs that spend within their means would get a share of the over-spend, which could lead to fewer court hearings every other week.

1 hour ago, Jim said:

If I was DC I’d be playing the race card because let’s be honest if this was say Middlesbrough in the dock, this wouldn’t be happening?

Thank God you're not, then.

That would be embarrassing beyond belief and would well and truly finish off anything still remaining of our club's reputation within the game.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

Not really it's nothing to do with us

Are you smoking crack? 

The points deduction is nothing to do with us? 

Have a day off mate.

Those blinkers must be worn out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, royalowlisback said:

It would allow clubs with wealthy owners to overspend, and at least all the other clubs that spend within their means would get a share of the over-spend, which could lead to fewer court hearings every other week.

How can you justify giving a clubs money to their competitors? Answer is you can't