BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS

9 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

I still back him because he provides financial stability at a time we are haemorrhaging money as a club, I don;y know if your aware but there isn't a long line of people ready to sweep us off our feet, more likely to send us into admin 

If he hadn't caused the hemorrhaging in the first place he wouldn't have had to stem the flow by selling the stadium to himself & we wouldn't be starting next season on -12 points.

• Like 5

Going to be so important we get players in with the right mental attitude. A lot of players imo will give in before a ball has been kicked. We simply can’t have players that feel sorry for themselves. We need winners. Going to be very difficult to get them to come to us though imo. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hugeowl said:

Have you ?

Good lad we need the income 

Hope you enjoy yourself 

keep safe remember to do what Borris says 

Not joining us the trenches then?

Even Johnson can’t remember what he’s told us to do the useless get.

1 hour ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Eh where have I said I'm not going to support them anymore?

I like your optimism with 12 points is only 4 wins. On our form in 2020 that will take half the season to achieve. :wacko:

I think in this season’s form working backwards we’ll get to zero after about 13 games.  Hell of a start. 

• Like 1

Is it just me who thinks we’ll be ok next season? Can’t say I’m that worried about staying up. There’s Rotherham, Barnsley and Wycombe to play... sorry Wycombe quite like them lot, but it’s true we need 6 points from your lot. F.uck Rovrum and dingles though.

BUT I am worried about the future and direction my club is going. We can’t keep on like we are doing, I just hope DC learns from all this but deep down I know that’s wishful thinking. 

I feel so detached from my club, more so than ever. It’s a weird, almost empty feeling. Something needs to change and that’s from the very top.

UTO FTB WAWAW WTID 

Edited by robowl4life

Still hearing that Admin rumour,  told that Chansiri DID threaten the EFL with it

Bizarre if true, not sure why the EFL would care really 

2 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

This is misplaced anger and you chuffing know it. Humility costs nowt.

The fanbase needs to stick together, and it's going to be extremely hard for the fanbase to do that if those really upset at what DC has orchestrated feel like a certain % of the fanbase are still right there behind him telling him to not worry about the big bad EFL and we didn't do anything wrong. 

The fans need to come together as a collective and provide a pressure and a voice to offer some form of constructive harmony between the chairman and fans to help push the club in the direction we all want it to go. 

I see this message all the time but the fact of that matter is the club have lost the fans in many ways. It’s up to the club to win us back. 

They can show some fight and spirit on the pitch and we will respond. We’ve not seen enough in recent seasons and then you couple that with the inept running of the club by DC and it’s no wonder fans are at their lowest Ebb. 

Chansiri is a noodle, but there aren't people queueing up to buy this club.

He/we wanted promotion, so he went for it but was undone in my view by an injury to Hooper.

The Hull final was a free shot against a better team, but it was against 'Udders when our chance really came.

"The great leveller", Doom and Gloom Howson called the loss of Hooper.

We'd not not much in the way of a youth policy when he came in, so he bought in.

He had a go, but didn't get the rub of the green.

And he also mistakenly believed that his loyalty would be mirrored by others, which it wasn't.

Chansiri is a stubborn, arrogant swine, but he's better than nothing.

And we're a nothing club at the moment with whom few will want to be associated.

• Like 1

This might not be the death sentence every one is predicting. Derby may also be starting on -12, and it’s inevitable at least one if not two or three others will face admin before the end of next season.. I can honestly see a few facing the same promble........what a shambles football has become. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Plonk said:

This might not be the death sentence every one is predicting. Derby may also be starting on -12, and it’s inevitable at least one if not two or three others will face admin before the end of next season.. I can honestly see a few facing the same promble........what a shambles football has become. 

I think you might be right. It's a time for us to rebuild and hopefully keep the Chairman and his money onside and learn lessons from the recent past. I'll still be excited come the first game. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, robowl4life said:

There’s Rotherham, Barnsley and Wycombe to play... sorry Wycombe quite like them lot,

Can you see us getting points with the shower of sheite we have ( " Allegedly "  ) playing for us right now. 

Anyhow. 

Nice one Chansiri or whoever made this decision. Was it the amazing c.e.o we had that made it ? The clubs been run like a joke. Disgraceful through and through. 

Hope to God that Chansiri sells us to someone that has one ounce more business accumen than he does... Because at least that's a start. Because silver spoon in gob guy is clueless. 

8 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Can you see us getting points with the shower of sheite we have ( " Allegedly "  ) playing for us right now. 

Anyhow. 

Nice one Chansiri or whoever made this decision. Was it the amazing c.e.o we had that made it ? The clubs been run like a joke. Disgraceful through and through. 

Hope to God that Chansiri sells us to someone that has one ounce more business accumen than he does... Because at least that's a start. Because silver spoon in gob guy is clueless. 

Who do you really think will buy us at this time. 

• Thanks 1