Jump to content

BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Genuine question ..

 

Anyone else literally fed up of football and gonna pack the lot in ?   Im not angry about the deduction and in all honesty see charltons argument,  I just cannot accept people talking about financial fair play when I’m seeing Bournemouth coming down with £80m + in back pocket and the other 2 with failure payments 

 

When i see Aston Villa breaking the rules and sitting cushty in the Prem 

 

I can’t buy into following this sport much more, it’s absolutely stinking from top to

bottom and now we can’t even talk football we have to talk legal challenges in court rooms 

Yup, from grassroots upwards. Some of the utter testicles I've come across the last few weeks. 

 

All about money and ego. 

 

Football is just crap. 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

No point in bothering next season. 12 is too much. We are fooked. Would rather have gone down this season and started again.

So you think there will actually be a league one next year? Ive played for pub sides with bigger budgets than the money in league one next year without fans .

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

My enthusiasm for this club is at an all time low.

 

Couldn't care less really.

 

Cheers DC

He really has broken the club, it says something when somebody like Katiren Miere walks away !

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to know what evidence Chansiri had to allow the stadium sale in previous accounts, and if he did have evidence, how have we not got away with it? 
 

if he did not have evidence, did he really think he would get away with it.. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pat blondeau said:


Weren’t the accounts due to be submitted today? Are we late on those?

 

Yes they were but there is a backlog at Company's House so it could be mid August before they are available to view online.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

So...

 

We no longer own Hillsborough

We are sponsored by "fake" companies

We have one of the worst "fees received" record in the division

We have no CEO

We have no director of football

We have a manager who wont confirm if he has a say on incoming players

We had empty corporate boxes even before covid

We have a manager who led the squad to a finishing position of 17th

We now belong to the shameful list of clubs to have points docked

 

And for the pleasure of all this we pay the most expensive ticket prices in the division.

 

Yet we still have fans who are seemingly unperturbed by any of it , and we just need to , you know , MAN UP.

 

 

Incredible isn't it. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

We are in a league we have no chance of winning (as it stands currently) this makes it a non competitive competition for us. 

 

Recruitment will be an issue because of this. 

 

We need players. 

 

I'm not actually being mardy, it's factually a write off, a complete waste of time. One I won't be investing much emotion or money in. Its non competitive garbage and DC and swfc can stick it. 

 

Personally I'd suggest getting your head out of the sand on this one, but if you want to be all zany and pretend, we are going to be fighting the good fight, when we've been done for breaking the rules (rules that wouldn't have been broken, if we ran the club sustainably), then crack on. 

 

Lastly, our only current signed striker is Jordan Rhodes. Let the sink in. 

 

Correct, due to the fact that clubs like Bournemouth are getting parachute payments and £40M for Ake. What were you expecting, us winning the league? Get a grip!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Yup, from grassroots upwards. Some of the utter testicles I've come across the last few weeks. 

 

All about money and ego. 

 

Football is just crap. 


I know of more than a few people all with similar thoughts 

 

Love Wednesday, but honestly it’s hanging by a thread for me , I won’t be spending a penny of my hard earned on following football next season as it stands 

 

There’s got to be big changes at the top of football for me to buy into this anymore , the whole thing stinks and no im not been mardy because we have been deducted or because the blades are in the prem 

 

cant remember last time I thought oh I 110% have to watch the game tonight, Wednesday , United in the prem or any other team up there 

 

My interest has gone 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, S W F C said:

I would love to know what evidence Chansiri had to allow the stadium sale in previous accounts, and if he did have evidence, how have we not got away with it? 
 

if he did not have evidence, did he really think he would get away with it.. 

 

yep. Surely he can’t have had the evidence he said he did because if he did we wouldn’t have been found guilty and docked points. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, S W F C said:

I would love to know what evidence Chansiri had to allow the stadium sale in previous accounts, and if he did have evidence, how have we not got away with it? 
 

if he did not have evidence, did he really think he would get away with it.. 

 

I want to know who drafted that statement back in November/December saying the club were confident of defending themselves on all the charges!

 

They got caught out by something the fanbase noticed 5 minutes after the accounts came out!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:


We’ve won 4 out of the last 23 league games and that’s with the likes of Fletcher, Fox, Murphy, Forestieri, Wickham, Nuhiu and Lee in our squad. 
 

Are you happy with how the squad is looking for next season?

 

We’ve not won a game at home even when the stadium has been empty and you’re still blaming the fans?

 

That's nothing to do with what I am quoting. I wasn't the one throwing toys out of the pram and making ridiculous statements about being relegated before a ball has even been kicked.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

He really has broken the club, it says something when somebody like Katiren Miere walks away !

How do you know it wasn't her idea to sell the ground. DC would have no clue about the ins and outs of it. Someone advised him...he has always had bad advisers though...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

 

Correct, due to the fact that clubs like Bournemouth are getting parachute payments and £40M for Ake. What were you expecting, us winning the league? Get a grip!

 

Completley agree with your point, parachute payments create an unfair playing field, but United got promoted under the same constraints.

 

Also consider where the likes of Huddersfield, Hull and Stoke finished,


It can be done.
 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Genuine question ..

 

Anyone else literally fed up of football and gonna pack the lot in ?   Im not angry about the deduction and in all honesty see charltons argument,  I just cannot accept people talking about financial fair play when I’m seeing Bournemouth coming down with £80m + in back pocket and the other 2 with failure payments 

 

When i see Aston Villa breaking the rules and sitting cushty in the Prem 

 

I can’t buy into following this sport much more, it’s absolutely stinking from top to

bottom and now we can’t even talk football we have to talk legal challenges in court rooms 


Completely agree, I am 100% in your camp and have been for a few years now. For a period, money improved football. Now, with the way it is, it’s ruined it. Too much going to the players and crooked middle men. Fans are not even pawns, we are poo on the shoes of the money men.....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

 

Correct, due to the fact that clubs like Bournemouth are getting parachute payments and £40M for Ake. What were you expecting, us winning the league? Get a grip!

I expect to start the season. On zero points, with the same chance as everyone else. 

 

Hold on, I've just been told to "Man up" 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Maddogbob
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

 

That's nothing to do with what I am quoting. I wasn't the one throwing toys out of the pram and making ridiculous statements about being relegated before a ball has even been kicked.

Yes errrrmmmmm man up

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

Yup, from grassroots upwards. Some of the utter testicles I've come across the last few weeks. 

 

All about money and ego. 

 

Football is just crap. 

I'm 56 watched Wednesday all my life but I'm slowly but surely losing the will 

Tonight's news has put a further nail in the coffin , they've already got next season's money but I'll be asking for a refund after the ridiculously early 'early bird offer . Fans infighting, club run like a Sunday league outfit and players stealing a wage ,no sorry Mr Chansiri you've lost a fair few Wednesdayites tonight with your reckless running of our football club.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

So...

 

We no longer own Hillsborough

We are sponsored by "fake" companies

We have one of the worst "fees received" record in the division

We have no CEO

We have no director of football

We have a manager who wont confirm if he has a say on incoming players

We had empty corporate boxes even before covid

We have a manager who led the squad to a finishing position of 17th

We now belong to the shameful list of clubs to have points docked

 

And for the pleasure of all this we pay the most expensive ticket prices in the division.

 

Yet we still have fans who are seemingly unperturbed by any of it , and we just need to , you know , MAN UP.

 

 

It's gone too far to do anything other than man up.

 

The club is pretty much worthless at this point and is in limbo.

 

We have very few players worth a fee, but the biggest issue is this;-

 

We cannot be sold because there's a ridiculous amount of uncertainty around which division we will be playing our football in 21/22.

 

We've seen time and time again how deals to but clubs stall when a prospective buyer comes in towards the end of a season with a club teetering on the edge of relegation. The deal just simply doesn't get done until it's clear which division a club will be in, because without that clarity it's almost impossible to agree a price.

 

We are now in that situation until The new year at least. That's about the earliest it can possibly become clear where we'll be playing in 21/22.

 

The biggest thing for anyone looking to buy a Championship club is the prospect of PL football within 12 months. That has effectively gone.

 

So there's nothing to do but to man up/suck it up, because I can't see Chansiri going anywhere, even if he wants to.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

 

That's nothing to do with what I am quoting. I wasn't the one throwing toys out of the pram and making ridiculous statements about being relegated before a ball has even been kicked.


You were blaming fans for negativity in the ground even though the team hasn’t been any better in empty grounds.

 

In an empty Hillsborough we’ve played 5, won 0, drawn 2, lost 3. Who’s fault is that?

 

The fan base is just about all this club has right now 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...