BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS

12 points is a relegation sentence regardless of it being in 19/20 or 20/21.

Wigan finished in 13th place and 12 points was enough to take them down. 

Essentially we need to finish a top half team next year to not get relegated.

I wasn’t optimist about our transfer plans before the deduction but attempting to convince players to sign for a club with a huge chance of relegation makes next year even tougher. 

I’d rather be down now. I would rather start next year with some optimism of getting out of L1 rather than spending a full season attempting to avoid relegation. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

I think this is good news, at least its over, Mr Chansiri will buy the right calibre of players to get us out of any trouble,

I have full confidence in Monks ability to bring a good team together, we can all moan about how luck has gone against 

us with the Wrong decision by a corrupt board but like our Chairman has said, "we have friends", who I am sure will

help us in our hour of need.

So lets all get behind our Manager and thank our Chairman for leading our Club so well.

WAWAW, UTO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, Costello 77 said:

Hello. What are you doing in Matchday?:tango:

I took a wrong turn.

Lost my map. I think Royds has nicked it.

Being in L1 next season considering Plandemic would have being disastrous. We must move on as a club together. Let’s face it there’s another lockdown coming in the winter. There’s a few twists and turns yet.

Personally I think professional sport in its current state is f u cee kd

UTO

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sheff74 said:

"Taxi for Mr Chansiri, I repeat Taxi for Mr Chansiri..."

"It's ok, I've got my own firm, one will be along shortly..."

Successful businessman my arse.

Chansiri.jpg

The guy couldn't run a bath let alone a football club

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, 0114 said:

12 points is a relegation sentence regardless of it being in 19/20 or 20/21.

Wigan finished in 13th place and 12 points was enough to take them down. 

Essentially we need to finish a top half team next year to not get relegated.

I wasn’t optimist about our transfer plans before the deduction but attempting to convince players to sign for a club with a huge chance of relegation makes next year even tougher. 

I’d rather be down now. I would rather start next year with some optimism of getting out of L1 rather than spending a full season attempting to avoid relegation. 

I agree with that. It’s an odd way of looking at it, but by far and away the most sensible. 

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

we need a manager that can give us that siege mentality. Does anyone think Monk is capable of that? 

I  agree but things have moved on it's not only Monk that is at fault the whole shebang is a cluster888k, from top to bottom  for me theonly one who should survive is the tea lady , that said they can't blame the fans over this one  

3 minutes ago, BIG D said:

So if we continue in the form of our last 15 games we will finish next season on 24 points. 
It’s going to be tight. 

Another doom and gloom merchant 

Love to have been we you lot in the trenches 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Halifax Owls said:

Being in L1 next season considering Plandemic would have being disastrous. We must move on as a club together. Let’s face it there’s another lockdown coming in the winter. There’s a few twists and turns yet.

Personally I think professional sport in its current state is f u cee kd

UTO

As desperate as it sounds it will be interesting to see what happens at other clubs if this pandemic continues to see football behind closed doors etc. 

Could we be saved by other clubs going into administration? 

That's a really rubbish thought as personally I don't think anyone likes to see a club suffer that but it is a realistic scenario I'd assume