BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS

Guest gizowl
2 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

19/20: 61 points would be needed to stay up with a -12 deduction

18/19: 53

17/18: 54

It’s shít news, but it is manageable. Getting recruitment right this summer is absolutely vital

But far more difficult now. 

11 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

So, it’s our fault then?

I feel so bad for what I’ve done now.

Sorry for the 12 points reduction lads. Anyone else want to own up to sharing the blame too?

No,  but I'm just pointing out that had Chansiri stated that he wasn't signing any big earners and he was looking at signing freebies fans would have gone mad saying we lacked ambition. 

When we signed Forestieri, Jack Hunt, Jordan Rhodes, Steven Fletcher Adam Reach and others for big money fans were very happy thinking great times were around corner, we were taking pee out of them across town because they were in league one at time. 

• Love 1

Guest hk_owl

What a pickle.

I’m sure Mr Chansiri knew what he was doing, and this is all just a misunderstanding. Looking forward to the replay... 

7 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Maybe, we'll see I guess. Can you get further punishment for making a frivolous appeal? Like when you appeal a blatant red card?

My understanding is that the 12 points we have been deducted is the maximum punishment for the charge that we have been found guilty of.

The charge that we haven't been found guilty of carries a maximum 9 point deduction so the EFL would have to argue that we had acted in bad faith and be found guilty of that on appeal!

• Haha 1