BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS

42 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Gutted we've lost Nuhiu right now

Adam Reach in a relegation battle?

Nuhiu is EXACTLY the kind of character we need now.  Make him captain,  lead by example. 

Next season we will need commitment and hard work, not players who hide on the treatment table.  

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

The only way we're going to get the message across is to vote with our feet. A purpose a total boycott of attendances for all of September and possibly some of October..... Depending on the government. :ph34r:

And what would happen if chansiri walked .who going to buy us wasnt exactly k8cking doors dwn to buy us before was they .stop talking rounduns

3 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Genuinely don't understand how these two judgements can exist in the same space.

If we broke FFP then we were wrong to put the sale in the 2017-18 accounts, ergo we acted in bad faith.

If we didn't act in bad faith and it was okay for the sale to be in 2017-18 then we didn't break FFP.

How can we be judged to have broken FFP but acted correctly re: the sale of the ground?

I think the bad faith bit might be about the original personal misconduct charges that were dropped some time ago

53 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

That effectly means we will be relegated next season instead. 

I'd be getting a season ticket refund based on that. 

So you think our players should  give up before a ball is kicked.

Okay not going to be going for automatic but got to believe we can finish 12 points above 3rd from bottom. Also think a few more clubs will get deductions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bradowl said:

Spot on, all those moaning about Chansiri now weren't complaining when we was signing these players. 

So, it’s our fault then?

I feel so bad for what I’ve done now.

Sorry for the 12 points reduction lads. Anyone else want to own up to sharing the blame too?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1