BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

They went from 13th to 18th in the Championship, five points above the relegation zone, but my point was that he knew that a points deduction was likely and managed to get a pretty limited squad pulling together and playing for each other.

If we can add some players who have a bit of fight in them - an alien concept in recent seasons for us, I know - he might be able to create a similar siege mentality here, too.

I hope your right, because I've no confidence in him!

10 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

The EFL? Why should they do us a favour?

Last seasons team I meant. They had one job really from November onwards. Keep us clear of trouble if deducted points and their backside went

Edited by Bluesteel

Genuinely don't understand how these two judgements can exist in the same space.

If we broke FFP then we were wrong to put the sale in the 2017-18 accounts, ergo we acted in bad faith.

If we didn't act in bad faith and it was okay for the sale to be in 2017-18 then we didn't break FFP.

How can we be judged to have broken FFP but acted correctly re: the sale of the ground?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, marshy said:

Ladies and gents. Deep down we all knew in our heart of hearts we've screwed up. Living in the smallest hope we might have got away with it. 

We paid silly wages for players and like many others I welcomed it. Ffs it was nice to have a rich chairman. We missed the boat at Wembley, although Hull were favourites imho. Too much quality. Huddersfield were there for the taking and we blew it big style. 

So, here we are, starting with  one hand behind our back. Do or die. Lets feel sorry for ourselves later. Best we can do tonight is sit in our gardens, enjoy the costa del England temperatures, get hammered and remember one thing. WAWAW.

Tomorrow will take care of itself 

It's weeing it down here!

:duntmatter:

Just now, marshy said:

Ladies and gents. Deep down we all knew in our heart of hearts we've screwed up. Living in the smallest hope we might have got away with it. 

We paid silly wages for players and like many others I welcomed it. Ffs it was nice to have a rich chairman. We missed the boat at Wembley, although Hull were favourites imho. Too much quality. Huddersfield were there for the taking and we blew it big style. 

So, here we are, starting with  one hand behind our back. Do or die. Lets feel sorry for ourselves later. Best we can do tonight is sit in our gardens, enjoy the costa del England temperatures, get hammered and remember one thing. WAWAW.

Tomorrow will take care of itself 

Spot on, all those moaning about Chansiri now weren't complaining when we was signing these players. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, 33 said:

Take it on the chin.

Get on with it it.

Stop being a set of bloody spineless surrendering Snowflakes that have given up already.

Show some flipping northern fight.

Get behind whoever the team is next season and shove it up the EFLs jacksy

What's done is done.

In the past.

We're Sheffield Wednesday f**k the EFL

I bet that by the time we fish the Trent, you’ll have changed your mind.

lol

Lots of love

Simon the Snowflake 😁