BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS

I get the anti chairman sentiment. He tried to take the EFL on in terms of showing the rules up and seemingly messed it up. Or was poorly advised. But the rules are a joke in my view (achieves no profit, sustainability, fairness, nothing) and had we got away with it I suspect we’d have been supportive of that.

But if this blows up between fans and club we have even less chance. If we all feel that the rules are a joke we can use this to try and achieve the impossible next season and stay up. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, the third man said:

Hope Wigan win their appeal, then there will be at least two on -12, and with the possibility of other teams having financial problems next year you never know

Potentially Derby.

I bet their backside is going 50p 20p

Edited by Bluesteel

Next seson we need everybody pulling in the same direction, looking at this forum what chance have we got. I see some fans are saying chansiri has to go, if he walks away now we have no club because no one will buy us( i wonder if geoff sheard still wants us)

• Like 1

Guest The Horse
9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I just said there's no judgement

Often the Uberfans are the ones who can calm things down and offer a voice of hope and some opinion from the opposite of anger and #chansiriout etc

But also, like  it or not - you're the 'leader' on this forum.
You may not want to bear the cross but you have a resposibility to lead and be the voice of reason and galvanise the troops.
This is your site.

Step up.

LEAD.