BREAKING NEWS - EFL VERDICT - 12 POINTS

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I don't think they will to be honest

I just really want them to come on and offer some crumbs of comfort and hope

Sometimes when the red mist descends they offer words that can chill things out and see light at the end of the tunnel

Such as............

Never mind it'll only cost you £37 to watch Wednesday v Peterborough in 12 months time? lol 

• Haha 1

Just now, Manwë said:

Well, there you go.

We've lost our ground, and now we've lost 12 points without a ball being kicked.

We can't even cheat properly, we cheated and lost.

I can't begin express my anger at Chansiri.  Fake companies, fake sponsors, fizzed up accounts, transfer embargoes, points deducted, Hillsborough no longer with SWFC and we have nothing to show for it.  Things can actually get worse for us now, this is not the end of Wednesday's problems.  

Pretty much sums it up

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, The Horse said:

STFU and stop causing division.

This is a time for solidarity.

Not a time to drive arguments and point scoring like an online Jeremy Vine show.

WAWAW??

And that solidarity should be against the chairman landing us with the highest prices in the division, a threadbare squad and a 12 point penalty. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The absolute worst thing about all this is that we've done what we've done and STILL ended up with the squad we've ended up with

Only at Wednesday could this happen. Millions spunked up the wall, the optimism of the Carvalhal era truly gone and a worse squad than we started with. Absolute shambles. 

Last season was over before it started when we lost Bruce and next season is screwed by starting on -21.. there’s always 2021/22 to look froward to.. yay! 

The irony been that the season starting behind (partial at best) close doors will mean that FFP will be abandoned.. we’ll be last team hit by it I reckon. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, mogbad said:

I'd rather start next season in the Championship on -12 than start next season in League 1

Agreed. If we can get a couple of wins early on it doesn’t look as bad. IF.

Big test of character now. Leeds has this and it created a seige mentality.

If they’d had this earlier in the season they could’ve got us 12 points clear of all this and it could’ve been applied and done with this season. They couldn’t even do that for us

Edited by Bluesteel

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

Agreed. If we can get a couple of wins early on it doesn’t look as bad. IF.

Big test of character now. Leeds has this and it created a seige mentality.

If they’d had this earlier in the season they could’ve got us 12 points clear of all this and it could’ve been applied and done with this season. They couldn’t even do that for us

we need a manager that can give us that siege mentality. Does anyone think Monk is capable of that? 

• Like 1