Some nice goals there.

I did the right thing and voted for the Wednesday lad, who is way out in front so far. Early days and I guess the dirty leeds fans haven't spotted this yet, so get your votes in.

Farmers is great because he tried to roll the ball on to cross it with his right and it bobbles, slowing it down... so he quickly thinks to backheel it inside.  Clever thinking of him to do it under a bit of pressure and also, with the ball in a difficult state.  Obviously, the shot is a beauty, but I like this little bit if imperfection in it.

Some cracking goals but fizz me are the academy’s not allowed to put a tackle in , personally for me the Preston lads goal should win , technically the most difficult skill 

For me it’s goal E (Preston) as that’s such a difficult skill to master with the ball being in the air for so long. Lewis is second in my eyes but glad to hear that he’s winning.

Kyle Tomlin - fluke of season.  He was just trying to get it over the top for the strikers to run onto

2 hours ago, GMOwl72 said:

it’s already here....it’s called La Liga!

I saw that when I went to watch FC Groningen.

Players just running around with nobody to stop them apart from their own rubbishness.

That last goal. I actually scored one almost identical to that, from about the same place on the pitch, playing for Gatefield. Then went on to get a second with a header in the 6 yard box.

Fact.

5 hours ago, theowlsman said:

That last goal. I actually scored one almost identical to that, from about the same place on the pitch, playing for Gatefield. Then went on to get a second with a header in the 6 yard box.

Fact.

Mate Id vote for you if I could😄