Away shirt

25 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

I like yellow away too but am happy to have other colours for the  away kits as it doesn't really matter. As long as it's not red I'm happy.

Home kit must be blue and white stripes though. That is our recognised kit and we shouldn't change that.

As for the away kit, at least it is not this;

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://talksport.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2020/07/sheffield-united-20-21-home-away-kits-3.jpg?strip%3Dall%26w%3D800%26quality%3D100&imgrefurl=https://talksport.com/football/725609/sheffield-united-kits-2020-21-new-home-away-shirt-leaked/&tbnid=PJ2m9FfYK4HnMM&vet=1&docid=aHjTirQJZCxq1M&w=800&h=800&q=new+sheffield+united+kit+2020/21&hl=en-GB&source=sh/x/im

Another tremendous effort from Adidas. You can see why insecure brand slaves clamour for them can't you? A plain shirt with just the essential logos on it to 'justify' the price tag. Where do they keep coming up with these genius designs?

For nigh on 100 years our away kit was white with  dark blue shorts or sometimes all white so not sure why yellow is considered our traditional colour  ...the new kit is better than some we've had in modern times  imo 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, mirodo said:

That (I fixed the photo for you) looks quite nice apart from the pig badge and sponsor’s logo. 

Its piggy pink. Not against pink but that shade on a pig shirt is perfect for them and how they would laugh if we had a kit that colour!

1 hour ago, Watto said:

Why?

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

For nigh on 100 years our away kit was white with  dark blue shorts or sometimes all white so not sure why yellow is considered our traditional colour  ...the new kit is better than some we've had in modern times  imo 

Our away shirt was always white upto the mid seventies. 

5 hours ago, RevOwl said:

I know it may sound like i'm not prepared to move with the times or accept change but our forthcoming away shirt? To me Wednesday's away shirt should be yellow edged with blue. The new grey one looks okay but it doesn't scream Wednesday. Our blue & white striped home shirt and a yellow away shirt is traditionally what we're known and recognised for. It's our uniform. I know some may say the stripes etc weren't how we started out but if you ask an everyday man in the street no matter where in the country to describe Wednesday's kits both home and away and I guarantee the majority will say blue & white home and yellow away. Some on here have said for a while now that we are losing our identity well if that's the case then let's start by keeping our recognised colours to at least preserve that part. 

Look at the shirts
Look how they shined for you
And all the Wednesday do
Yeah they were all yellow

He came along
Designed a shirt for you
But they would never do
Cause there was no yellow.

• Haha 2

Not really bothered provided we stick to our blue and white stripes at home.

Can’t say I much care for the new away shirt but that’s just a personal dislike of dull/ dark colours. 
I thought last season’s green kit was quite a good one compared to most in recent seasons, but again just personal choice.

What the hell though it’s only for one season and it’s what’s inside the shirt that counts.