Braga - Hit the Jackpot

23 minutes ago, Nero said:

Carlos signings still at the club:

Bannan

Reach

Rhodes

Don’t get how that’s relevant? More than 10 have left in the last year, at least 5 this month. And Hutchinson was proof alone that they didn’t need to be signed by Carlos to be convinced that he made them better than every manager before or after him.

My point is fans will find it hard to change the subject while players are still using Carlos as an excuse.

4 hours ago, Tea Baggins said:

One of the most unique and beautiful stadiums in the world if you ask me.

I love everything about it.

image.png.125af42d0c7f9db4d24305ee5a627bee.png

Looks like Uddersfield’s stadium with Fraggle Rock for the away support end. Imagine how many Televisions we would get through with the likes of Bannan playing for us!

Think he will have the ball boys trained as Industrial Rope Access Technicians? Need to earn the £40K a week he likes to award them. 🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Poor Carlos, he can’t get over leaving Sheffield Wednesday Like a spurned boyfriend, jumping into bed with everyone

Yes he's on the rebound.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nero said:

Carlos signings still at the club:

Bannan

Reach

Rhodes

Van Aken too

Total of circa £20m with only one improving the team. Ironically the one who cost the least. Remind me again why people say he wasn't a success

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NeonLeon said:

Don’t get how that’s relevant? More than 10 have left in the last year, at least 5 this month. And Hutchinson was proof alone that they didn’t need to be signed by Carlos to be convinced that he made them better than every manager before or after him.

My point is fans will find it hard to change the subject while players are still using Carlos as an excuse.

Ive re read your post and i think I didn't quite catch the subtlety of your argument. I thought you were saying that the squad was full of Carlos signings. 

I therefore agree with you sir! withdraw my insistence on duelling pistols and are prepared to be your slave for 1 year.

• Haha 1

Fantastic coach, I wish he was still here to be honest !  I think it ended badly for him because he wasn’t able to refresh the squad, Mr Chansiri wouldn’t sell anybody and just stockpiled players and a few of them not very good, It all went a bit stagnant as we all know !!    UTO 

1 hour ago, quinnssweetshop said:

I don't get why he's on match day. Nowt to do with us now. 

That'll be why you vent your spleen on 'matchday at the mere mention of his name then!!!

You must be very near the top of the professional Carlos hater's club.

😂😂

5 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

That'll be why you vent your spleen on 'matchday at the mere mention of his name then!!!

You must be very near the top of the professional Carlos hater's club.

😂😂

He's trying to usurp Ian in the hate figures championship lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Jan 2021 - Braga file for administration having spaffed zillions and won NOTHING

Can't wait for the press conference where he scrunches up a zillion Euro note

2 hours ago, jonnyowl said:

Good luck Carlos!

Best manager we've had since Francis!

This ^ ^ ^ ^

But then, there's so called fans on here who think Francis was a rubbish manager.

With fans like we've got its no surprise we're a football backwater.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1