Braga - Hit the Jackpot

Guest Kagoshimaowl
47 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I thought Flamengo offered him a job. He said it was a job and club a size that any manager would accept 

I bet they offered him jack, professional bullshitter

Stayed in Portugal for his family. Is miles better than that pile of crap we have as a manager. I don’t want CC back but if the choice was him or Monk, I’d take Carlos in a heartbeat!

1 hour ago, Markowski77 said:

Good luck to him - I don’t get all the hate for him on here, it’s 4 years ago since he left, and still blame him for everything. Pathetic 

Might be worth mentioning that to the members of his squad that still talk about him now.

Alot of that squad clearly never moved on from him, and many have lived off those seasons ever since. Eventually using his absence to justify poor performances. And that’s ultimately why we’re in this mess now.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Markowski77 said:

Good luck to him - I don’t get all the hate for him on here, it’s 4 years ago since he left, and still blame him for everything. Pathetic 

More like 4 years since he left and there’s still endless threads about him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NeonLeon said:

Might be worth mentioning that to the members of his squad that still talk about him now.

Alot of that squad clearly never moved on from him, and many have lived off those seasons ever since. Eventually using his absence to justify poor performances. And that’s ultimately why we’re in this mess now.

Carlos signings still at the club:

Bannan

Reach

Rhodes

Got us to our 2 highest finishes in nearly 20 years. Of course he made mistakes, which managers don’t but I can t understand the venom in which some have a go. I would nt want him back but he should have a little credit in the bank for those first 2 seasons. 

• Like 7