Josh Onomah

10 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Sorry, but if you couldn’t see the player he could be then I give up - he certainly wasn’t lazy or useless in my view.  The lazy tag was just something people seemed to latch onto without giving it much thought.  Maybe part of the problem was the fact he was a player with Premier League potential playing in a very ordinary Championship team.

If he hasn't kicked someone into Row Z, sweated cobs, ran into brick walls, been booked four times, grabbed someone round the nick they are useless and lazy.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

Watched all the Villa games did you ?

No, but I know 5 Villa season ticket holders who watched every game. 

All said he showed glimpses but was lazy and got lost in games. 

• Haha 1

Guest Therealrealist
21 minutes ago, torryowl said:

be someone from above .... i have it on good authority that carlos and jos only signed  the poor players 

Carlos and Jo’s didnt sign any players

Just now, Jim said:

I thought he was a decent player TBH. Just badly managed by Jos. We've signed some decent loan players under Chansiri's ownership. Hector and Murphy being the standout loans recently.

how did he go under bruce ?

1 hour ago, Steve Down South said:

But surely Onomah is no good?  All the experts on here said he was lazy.

Sometimes though, players just dont fit in, they move to another club and it works out.

Look at Pukki at Norwich for this example.

Guest Therealrealist
Just now, torryowl said:

thats not what ive been told ..........

Well you’ve been told wrong then..do you also thing gray was behind the signing of bus? 

Guest Therealrealist

Bruce was the only ‘coach’ to choose which players he wanted ..I’m also told monk was behind the Wickham but had no input at all on da cruz

Just now, Therealrealist said:

Well you’ve been told wrong then..do you also thing gray was behind the signing of bus? 

i wouldnt have thought so as i doubt he'd ever heard of him ......its common knowledge that the advisors signed the good players and carlos signed the crap ones ....do you not read these threads ?

Why does it have to be either "He was lazy" or "Fans were wrong to ignore his obvious quality"... why can't there be some shades of grey and it be a bit of both?

I swear the internet is just inundated with dweebs absolutely determined to make it "us vs them" about literally every damned thing...

2 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

You can get called lazy at Hillsborough for not getting forward 70 yards one second and getting back the same 70 yards within the next second, even if you’ve just tried something positive and lost it. 

What a load of rubbish. He was awful for us, the game that sticks out was the 3-3 draw with Preston, look at their second goal for example he could have easily prevented it. And players don't get called lazy for no reason Sheffield Wednesday fans actually acknowledge a hard working player, only players that are lazy get called lazy.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Why does it have to be either "He was lazy" or "Fans were wrong to ignore his obvious quality"... why can't there be some shades of grey and it be a bit of both?

I swear the internet is just inundated with dweebs absolutely determined to make it "us vs them" about literally every damned thing...

it’s a place for arguments not opinions for some