Eddie Howe anyone?

Just now, catdog1121 said:

being reported on BBC Eddie Howe is being tight lipped about his future after Bournemouth were relegated.  

I know he got Bournemouth relegated this season however to get them to the prem and to stay there as long as they have is a massive over achievement given lets be honest they are probably a league one maybe bottom championship club.

I think he could do better but he as experience of this league, knows what it takes when you have not got the cash.  There are a lot of if's but its the kind of manager we should be at least asking the question and seeing if we can move heaven and earth to get. 

Our manager ain’t going anywhere ffs!🙄

• Like 1

Just now, striker said:

Been at Bournemouth for a long time. Bombed at Burnley though, may be wrong but strikes me as a one club manager, outside his comfort zone, struggled.

He didnt really bomb at Burnley, 8th then 13th.  Was not sacked and left because of personal reasons.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

being reported on BBC Eddie Howe is being tight lipped about his future after Bournemouth were relegated.  

I know he got Bournemouth relegated this season however to get them to the prem and to stay there as long as they have is a massive over achievement given lets be honest they are probably a league one maybe bottom championship club.

I think he could do better but he as experience of this league, knows what it takes when you have not got the cash.  There are a lot of if's but its the kind of manager we should be at least asking the question and seeing if we can move heaven and earth to get. 

Premier league since 2015, 5 years of premiership income and now have parachute payments for the next three seasons and you think they're league one or bottom of Championship.......

This forum does have some mind numbingly stupid contributors !!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, striker said:

Been at Bournemouth for a long time. Bombed at Burnley though, may be wrong but strikes me as a one club manager, outside his comfort zone, struggled.

It was a serious family illness that took away Eddie Howe from Burnley.....

He will manage at a higher level (Down South)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

He didnt really bomb at Burnley, 8th then 13th.  Was not sacked and left because of personal reasons.

Yeah, apparently didn’t like it up north so he wont be coming to Hillsborough I wouldn’t have thought.

Just now, hertsowl said:

Premier league since 2015, 5 years of premiership income and now have parachute payments for the next three seasons and you think they're league one or bottom of Championship.......

This forum does have some mind numbingly stupid contributors !!!!

I meant given the size of the club.  When you look at their history just because they have been in the prem for a few years does not mean they are suddenly historically a top team.

2 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Yeah, apparently didn’t like it up north so he wont be coming to Hillsborough I wouldn’t have thought.

To be fair it was Burnley.  I mean I dont think many people would have that in their top places to live.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Hes been unhappy at B'mouth a while now,somethings not right there its broken...

I agree, I think though him and DC might be a good fit. 

I am all for getting rid of Monk but we need someone that is clearly better before we get rid.