Big Dom POTY

Guest hirstysfags

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

We let in 66 goals and lost 5-0 three times and conceded 3 goals five times.

Dom was our best defender but he was poor after Christmas. 

I agree, but who were the other options? For me Murphy was easily our best player in 2020 but its not often the award goes to a loan player. Throughout the season Fletcher was our most influential and effective player despite hardly playing in the second half of the season but the way his time with us ended didn't appear to be entirely amicable.

4 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Who was second? ‘Programmes three quid’ guy?

Interesting that they didn't reveal this or how many people voted, can't imagine they were inundated with votes or had any need for a recount.

6 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Who was second? ‘Programmes three quid’ guy?

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Interesting that they didn't reveal this or how many people voted, can't imagine they were inundated with votes or had any need for a recount.

Murphy, then Bannan, according to Joe Crann.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I agree, but who were the other options? For me Murphy was easily our best player in 2020 but its not often the award goes to a loan player. Throughout the season Fletcher was our most influential and effective player despite hardly playing in the second half of the season but the way his time with us ended didn't appear to be entirely amicable.

I recon hutch won it by a landslide lol 

Well done Dom.

However ( and I dislike negativity) I can’t help but think over the last 6 or 7 years the recipients have defenders or Westwood.

It would be nice to think soon a 20 goal forward could take the award.

If I’m right it kinda tells its own story