Dele-Bashiru

4 hours ago, Owls-Fan said:

Seems odd doesn’t it, the lad would walk into other championship sides with ease.  Hopefully a sign that our league placing is confirmed. Maybe just starting with a points deduction to worry about 

We are not going down this season which has now ended.

What happens next season is anybody's guess.

37 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Source any good?

Not sure, it’s come from one of our development lads dad. Doesn’t know any more about them, other than  that they are both defenders, and one of the lads comes from Donny

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marc_Degryse said:

My main concern with signing this guy and players like him is will our fans give him time to learn at this learn? Or will they more than likely get torn to shreds by our 'supporters' like so many other players over the years when they have a bad game or two?

After all we should be PL staples by now and mixing it up in the CL don't you know...

If he’s good enough, he’ll be fine.

Just like Brunt, whelan and Antonio were 

5 hours ago, malek said:

No, they are not. As I said before I watched over 30 PL 2 games this season alone. There are some top players at that level, it is just I don’t think Dele-Bashiru is one of them. 

Just imagine how player who struggled for consistency at U-23 level will find it playing Championship football?! 

I'm afraid that he is player that City wanted to get rid of (despite stories that they offered him long term deal) and who got recommended to us by parties not working in best interes of our club. 

Right or wrong that is my opinion. But certainly Bashiru did little to impress in games I've seen him play (I even linked one of those on here). 

Well, my opinion is your opinion is incredibly negative and seemingly a fait accompli.

Good luck to the lad.

This is refreshing to hear.. A young lad prepared to leave a massive club so he can play regularly. 

Also from his prospective a good move as he'll probably be a stand out player for us which in turn will get him noticed and back at a top club on big wages and hopefully a big fee for us! 

Win win. 

Sort of signing we need to make, young players who are hopefully on their way up. Rather than ageing " big names" on their way down. 

Good luck to him if he signs,  just don't be another Helan 

5 hours ago, malek said:

No, they are not. As I said before I watched over 30 PL 2 games this season alone. There are some top players at that level, it is just I don’t think Dele-Bashiru is one of them. 

Just imagine how player who struggled for consistency at U-23 level will find it playing Championship football?! 

I'm afraid that he is player that City wanted to get rid of (despite stories that they offered him long term deal) and who got recommended to us by parties not working in best interes of our club. 

Right or wrong that is my opinion. But certainly Bashiru did little to impress in games I've seen him play (I even linked one of those on here). 

84A70B5B-26BE-48F6-B3D2-968ED4D0D666.gif

6 hours ago, SiJ said:

Wait...so the bloke (malek) who thought Luke Boden was a future superstar is writing this kid off before he's even signed?

So confused right now.

I thought Luke Boden, looked like he was gonna play right at top level. 

Carved himself a decent in States & had his green card.