Dele-Bashiru

2 minutes ago, Lucas Joao's Tooth said:

If he's cheap and it doesn't work out as we intend then who cares?
We did it with Iorfa and come up trumps on that one, he's worth more than we paid! 

He may have a resale value if it doesn't work out probably and we can recoup the money but he will have a point to prove and i rather us sign players like that than spending megabucks on some 'been there and done it' kind of player who couldn't give two hoots. 

Sign more hungry players with a point to prove, avoid spending millions on players 26/27+

I find it interesting he's a central midfielder when our most promising talents from our under 23's are supposed to be all central midfielders as well,

see how that all plays out.

I would love to see a team of mainly younger players with a spine of experience who just give it a good fuckingcrack every week.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Owls-Fan said:

Seems odd doesn’t it, the lad would walk into other championship sides with ease.  Hopefully a sign that our league placing is confirmed. Maybe just starting with a points deduction to worry about 

We shouldn’t overlook the benefit of contacts. One if our former academy is he’s us with MCFC and will probably had some influence.  I look forward to more of the same 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jonesy87shef said:

I like the look of this signing. 

Hopefuly more of this ilk to come. Young, hungry, highly rated prospect with resale value.

Best if luck if he comes. It may not work out, but I think it shows the right intent from the club.

Exactly what direction the club should be going in too

• Like 4
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

I’m pretty sure that Howard Wilkinson’s son Craig is still involved at Man City after previously being involved with us.

Maybe a link, maybe not but I would think with their set-up (see Amazon documentary) that they don’t struggle to attract the best young prospects and the fact he says he wants games is a huge positive.

Some of our fans are never happy.  Sign seasoned pros who’ve done it at this level and they are here for one last pay day (some truth in hindsight) or sign young up and coming players with potential sell on value and they aren’t given a chance.

Even the very, very best managers have wasted loads on signings that just don’t work.

Anyone would think we were fuckingBarcelona the way some go off on here.

Ben Wilkinson was the one speaking to Dom Howson about him recently 

Edited by Bluesteel
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

He’s coming for you

He’s coming for yoooooo uuuuuuu ooooooh

Dele-Bashiru

Is coming for youuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

We've got Bashiru. 

Dele-Bashiru.

I just dont think you understand.

Edited by pazowl55

41 minutes ago, malek said:

Got across the same article, but don't know anything about him. 

Thing is that Manchester City right now have at least 3 centra midfielders in their under age squads that are rated much higher than Dele-Bashiru. 

Thomas Doyle is one of their biggest prospects, England youth international who recently got on the bench for their first team. 

Ante Palaversa is a 6m signing from Hajduk Split who spent this season out on loan in Danemark. 

Joe Hodge is 17 years old who was by far the best Irish player at U-19 European Championship. Apparently English FA wants him to declare for England. 

And our chances of signing those players? Some bloke worth £6m+ and never played in the Prem and two of their hotest 17 year old prospect are....?

Unfortunately we're in the market for players not deemed good enough. Although the club has picked up a few academy cast-offs over the years who were alright, Whelan, Brunt, Simek, etc. Even Sheridan was that bloke who couldn't get a game at Forest.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kilnhurstowl said:

One major floor with that video. He likes to pass to players that have the vision to run on to the ball. Who do we have like that. Ours just stand still lol.

Doh! That's video is not of Fisayo, it's his brother Tom.

Oh and what's the floor, is it real wood, laminate?

lol

• Haha 1