Dele-Bashiru

1 hour ago, 442 said:

Don’t forget Rhys McCabe. 

I’ve never know anyone judge footballers abilities so badly. 

Selective memory is a funny thing, isn't it.

I won't repeat what I explained on here many times regarding Boden.

McCabe is one in line of many talented players whose careers we ruined here (feel free to drop in Paul Corry as well).

If there is anyone who is actually interested to see Dele-Bashiru play then look out for Man City's PL 2 games on You Tube as there are plenty of them available.

Guest Grandad

Just checking.

City release around 35 players from their PL2 U23 squad every summer. Dele Bashiru's brother Tom was one released on a Free last summer.

51 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Jadon Sancho anyone?

I just... urghhhh 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, beef said:

They got rid of David Brooks

Of course it happens. Maybe not so much now with how powerful city have became. As a decent player would just be sent out on loan. 

He could be good. But its almost like everybody is expecting him to be just because he is from City.

3 hours ago, malek said:

Selective memory is a funny thing, isn't it.

I won't repeat what I explained on here many times regarding Boden.

McCabe is one in line of many talented players whose careers we ruined here (feel free to drop in Paul Corry as well).

If there is anyone who is actually interested to see Dele-Bashiru play then look out for Man City's PL 2 games on You Tube as there are plenty of them available.

How did we ruin them? 

Perhaps they simply weren't good enough for Championship level? How do you think their careers would have panned out had it not been for us?

Is this yet another player destined for the wednesday scrap heap, consigned to the reserves for a year? 

Given our proclivity for refusing to play new signings (the list is endless under the owner) and our limitless ability to ruin a players career I would advise any young promising players from joining us until we have a new owner and manager. 

Join wednesday and risk your career being ruined 

I hope this young chap knows how to bow in deference to chairman Monk And komandant komandant. Otherwise he's in for a terrible time 

1 minute ago, Mrmason69 said:

Is this yet another player destined for the wednesday scrap heap, consigned to the reserves for a year? 

Given our proclivity for refusing to play new signings (the list is endless under the owner) and our limitless ability to ruin a players career I would advise any young promising players from joining us until we have a new owner and manager. 

I hope this young chap knows how to bow in deference to chairman Monk And komandant komandant. Otherwise he's in for a terrible time 

What a waste of space

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mrmason69 said:

Good grief get me some tablets

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, swinners said:

Over worried maybe, but this is still not posted on the official website.  Why are Wednesday so crap with giving information out? Why are they so worried to keep us informed? 

The official site is always always the last to publish new signing news

Owlstalk Shop

Guest gizowl
3 minutes ago, swinners said:

Over worried maybe, but this is still not posted on the official website.  Why are Wednesday so crap with giving information out? Why are they so worried to keep us informed? 

Could be EFL playing silly beggars not sanctioning the transfer. 

11 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Of course it happens. Maybe not so much now with how powerful city have became. As a decent player would just be sent out on loan. 

He could be good. But its almost like everybody is expecting him to be just because he is from City.

I think the point is that he wants first team football and won't get that at city. This doesn't mean he's a bad player because they are allowing it to happen. He could be a good premiership level player for all we know but that doesn't mean he is good enough for city as their standards are so high. To say they aren't going to get rid of anyone good is a bit short sighted. We don't need the next Phil Foden we need a player who is going to be a good championship player. This is world apart level wise. 

13 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

1351108459_Sh*tpostingCat.gif.7c9c4bc2a1081dd2b9395984c38eb47c.gif

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

How many times have the , so called, top 6 clubs, bought young players and played them in the reserves till they we ready?.

Liverpool once did it with a young England international, Ray Kenedy, played him in the reserves for about a year until they though he was ready to play their way.