Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Wanted too much money

Kennet Andersson on the radar now

Just cost me £42 for the info.


Those were the days. I was away a lot in the Royal Navy so clubcall took me down a dark path of hope.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

No arrival till at least 1st August as out accounting year end is 31st July 2020. Depending how close we are we won't risk adding signing on fees, transfers, wages etc.

 

Knowing DC it will probably be nearer to the start of next season than the end of this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

You know it doesn’t work like that !  Good sauce tho !   UTO 


I clearly don’t know anything!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:


I clearly don’t know anything!

Don’t worry mate, I honestly believe our recruitment will be spot on and we will be firing on all cylinders for the start if next season !    UTO 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Just been on clubcall

Lombardo in talks.

 

 

Lombardo and Bannan in Midfield. That would keep the hair transplant industry going in Sheffield for another season or so...

 

lol

 

image.png.d7d4ede8e0ea0bf35b9f6f1f0bebbc25.png

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

7th of August  - Gary Megson appointed Director of Football and Jose Semedo Named first team coach

 

8th of August - CR7 signs on loan form Juventus

 

9th of August - Nuhiu and Murphy sign three year contracts

 

garymegson

 

 

image.png.b99743e56a7c29f2b40ace39e0e37e4d.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Just been on clubcall

Lombardo in talks.

 

Jeez...that took me back and awakened an old fear about just how old a young person could look WTF:. UTO.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

7th of August  - Gary Megson appointed Director of Football and Jose Semedo Named first team coach

 

8th of August - CR7 signs on loan form Juventus

 

9th of August - Nuhiu and Murphy sign three year contracts

 

garymegson

 

 

image.png.b99743e56a7c29f2b40ace39e0e37e4d.png

 

First game of the season, Ronaldo starts at left wing back, cos he looks like a fit lad with plenty of running in him.

Scores 3, but subbed on 34 minutes after the crowd turn on him for failing to play the simple ball to Bannan

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Wall said:

 

First game of the season, Ronaldo starts at left wing back, cos he looks like a fit lad with plenty of running in him.

Scores 3, but subbed on 34 minutes after the crowd turn on him for failing to play the simple ball to Bannan

Replace at LWB by Reach, who plays a blinder, finally showing he can throw himslef into tackles.

 

Reach is sent off on 75 minute for a two footed reckless challenge... on Wayne Rooney

Link to post
Share on other sites

August 1st onwards. "Plenty going on in the background. Waiting for the chairman to come back and give the green light, so we can get one or 2 over the line/ in the building/through the door". Sit up and watch SKY sports news until COB and constantly hit the refresh button here. So Business as usual

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Owl Capone said:

August 1st onwards. "Plenty going on in the background. Waiting for the chairman to come back and give the green light


 

when he does come back he’s got 2 weeks quarantine to get through first. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Swiss Toni said:

So the usual date guessing game. When do we think we’ll sign our first player given the short close season? I’m going for Aug 3rd.

My birthday 🎂, im going for 3rd as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kevtheowl said:

Been told 5 are in the pipe line already, looks like we are moving fast !!   UTO 

If we have anything to do with laying a pipeline it will come out at the wrong club knowing us.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Timothy Fields
11 hours ago, Swiss Toni said:

So the usual date guessing game. When do we think we’ll sign our first player given the short close season? I’m going for Aug 3rd.

Really? Who cares ?. What's our punishment going to be, and where will we be playing? That's on my mind

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...