Sophy Ridge

Brilliant today again interviewing Blair on sky this morning.... Can’t we get her to interview chansiri and monk .... Comes from Ecclesfield.. All family are Wednesday fans..she goes to Wednesday games when she can .... 😘

Edited by Hughdowd
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Brilliant today again interviewing Blair on sky this morning.... Can’t we get her to interview chansiri and monk .... Comes from Ecclesfield.. All family are Wednesday fans..she goes to Wednesday games when she can .... 😘

What is she having for tea tonight, beans on toasts again? Is she still in her work clothes?

1 hour ago, Hughdowd said:

Did she touch on his hat trick of pens against David Pleats Luton in the league cup?

• Haha 4

Guest Therealrealist

I’m from ecclesfield and Sophie ridge isn’t..bus she is a Wednesday fan..and she is slightly better lookin than me...but let’s nip this Ecco thing in the bud

Guest Therealrealist
10 minutes ago, BIG D said:

She certainly sounds as if she comes from Ecclesfield

lol

Not posh enough .sounds like she’s off cross

45 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

Born:  London Borough of Richmond upon Thames... But family from Sheffield. 

Never ever seen her in Chap Asda! 

Nah mate, she was up High Green asking if happy shopper was still open at Fosters flats... had to break the bad news.

lol 

Edited by robowl4life

37 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

I’m from ecclesfield and Sophie ridge isn’t..bus she is a Wednesday fan..and she is slightly better lookin than me...but let’s nip this Ecco thing in the bud

She’s drank in the “Ball inn “and went on the “wino express “to away games too !!!!!!!!!!....................Only joking 😂

Guest mkowl
3 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Phew. Thought this was going to be another of those new manager threads.

She would stiffen up the back 4

10 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Hey don't knock your looks, sexy.