Carlos - Good luck

34 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

And some on here prefer Monk to Carlos...absolute morons!  Well done CC. I’d take you back instead of Monk anytime!

Even all the people on here that support Monk and dont want him sacked. Of which I am one of them. I don't believe are doing so because they think Monk is an outstanding manager. Just that, so far he hasn't had a fair crack of the whip.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
2 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Even all the people on here that support Monk and dont want him sacked. Of which I am one of them. I don't believe are doing so because they think Monk is an outstanding manager. Just that, so far he hasn't had a fair crack of the whip.

So you want to keep a manager who won FOUR games in TWENTY THREE and fell out with our best players?  Wow, just wow...

2 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

So you want to keep a manager who won FOUR games in TWENTY THREE and fell out with our best players?  Wow, just wow...

Yes. Let's see how we are in a few months time. There is no quick fix here. Whoever comes in is still going to be in the same environment. 

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
5 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Yes. Let's see how we are in a few months time. There is no quick fix here. Whoever comes in is still going to be in the same environment. 

I’m absolutely in shock that anyone would support him with a paper bag, let alone to bring in TEN new players. Mark my words, if we are lucky enough to be in the Championship next season, we will be relegation fodder with Monk in charge!

6 hours ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Yes, that's a very poor record indeed, it has to be said. 😀

In fact, if you've got a minute, it's appalling.

It makes you wonder if the team could have done better with no manager at all than with the Pale One in the dugout.

The man's a liability.

If Monk stays we certainly will be "on our way back".

......to the Third.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BRADDO said:

Well done Carlos. I'll still never forgive you though for the set up against a very average huddersfield over two legs.

Do you think we’d have set up in the same way if half our squad wasn’t injured?

2 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

Yes, that's a very poor record indeed, it has to be said. 😀

In fact, if you've got a minute, it's appalling.

It makes you wonder if the team could have done better with no manager at all than with the Pale One in the dugout.

The man's a liability.

If Monk stays we certainly will be "on our way back".

......to the Third.

It beggars belief that some still think Monk has the attributes to take this club forward. I just cant see anything that suggests that. His tactics have generally been poor. His in game changes and substitutions are generally poor. His man management appears, from the outside looking in, very poor. The team has no particular style of play. Its just a hodge podge of rubbish.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

It beggars belief that some still think Monk has the attributes to take this club forward. I just cant see anything that suggests that. His tactics have generally been poor. His in game changes and substitutions are generally poor. His man management appears, from the outside looking in, very poor. The team has no particular style of play. Its just a hodge podge of rubbish.

I find it funny when a person who has UEFA coaching badges and has managed in the Premier League is called tactically poor by a fan on a forum or on radio, no offence to you personally :laugh:

Monk is struggling with a poor set of tools for sure, but I have no doubt he and the team prepares in a way for us to get a good result every game. The problem is above Monk

• Like 1