Elias Kachunga

4 hours ago, Tony Pulis said:

Just been released by Huddersfield, we are immensely short in options in attack and with only 6 weeks until the start of the season we are scrambling to put a squad together. Kachunga is a player who has been playing in a poor Terries side but is versatile, scored goals at this level before and should be coming into his prime. Surely worth a gamble on a free, at the very least as a rotation option?

You on the booze?

4 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if we were interested. He always looked lively for Huddersfield but lacked that cutting edge even in the first season. In an ideal world we would be looking at better and I suspect we would try for Windass first.

Would probably be a trade up on Da Cruz though if that’s the market we are shopping in. Suspect we will he taking a few gambles which is why I thought keeping a known entity in Nuhiu would be a good idea.

Not a chance we will look at him!  Too high wages for such a poor player 

11 hours ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

He has the sort or record that’s fits the bill here..

Exactly , our love for non scoring strikers knows no bounds 

Although someone will convert actual minutes played per goals scored and it will make him look more prolific  than Shearer

3 minutes ago, the monk said:

Exactly , our love for non scoring strikers knows no bounds 

Although someone will convert actual minutes played per goals scored and it will make him look more prolific  than Shearer

You say that as if minutes per goal isn't a valid metric by which to judge a striker!

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

You say that as if minutes per goal isn't a valid metric by which to judge a striker!

You know what I mean , I've seen stats on here proving my eyes were wrong and Nuihu is a goal machine 

Too late to edit it, so will just have to take the flak like a man 

22 minutes ago, the monk said:

You know what I mean , I've seen stats on here proving my eyes were wrong and Nuihu is a goal machine 

Too late to edit it, so will just have to take the flak like a man 

Well at the risk of you cancelling your optician's appointment, Kachunga averages a goal every 415 minutes at this level; Nuhiu manages one every 304.

Neither are quite in Shearer territory.

😜

• Like 1