Elias Kachunga

Rhodes Kachunga could be the deadliest duo in the Championship next year. With Reach smashing in 35 yard pearlers from midfield, Harris cutting in on his right to supply balls on a plate, and Pelupessy's pinpoint delivery from corners, I think we're in for a goal windfall next season.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, bobness said:

Rhodes Kachunga could be the deadliest duo in the Championship next year. With Reach smashing in 35 yard pearlers from midfield, Harris cutting in on his right to supply balls on a plate, and Pelupessy's pinpoint delivery from corners, I think we're in for a goal windfall next season.

I'd forgotten about those corners... Thanks 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tony Pulis said:

Just been released by Huddersfield, we are immensely short in options in attack and with only 6 weeks until the start of the season we are scrambling to put a squad together. Kachunga is a player who has been playing in a poor Terries side but is versatile, scored goals at this level before and should be coming into his prime. Surely worth a gamble on a free, at the very least as a rotation option?

If this is the level we’re looking at then we’re in deeper poo than I realised 

1 hour ago, Tony Pulis said:

Just been released by Huddersfield, we are immensely short in options in attack and with only 6 weeks until the start of the season we are scrambling to put a squad together. Kachunga is a player who has been playing in a poor Terries side but is versatile, scored goals at this level before and should be coming into his prime. Surely worth a gamble on a free, at the very least as a rotation option?

Your last name is similar to a well kniwn brand of stuffing isn't it?