Has DC missed a trick?

7 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

No dont worry about the st holders..theyd still rock up if it wer a grand a pop..its us casual fans he shud be wooin..cmon dc woo us..give us some tasty potg offers and we might pop down more often

A beer + Pie of your choice plus program plus matchday ticket plus signed shirt £15 

Edited by Frank_Lucas
  • Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
5 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

A beer + Pie of your choice plus program plus matchday ticket plus signed shirt £15 

Yeah summat like that👌

1 hour ago, Ian said:

Not sure why we would offer cut price season tickets for any seat in any stand when we can sell just as many higher priced ones for a specific seat in a specific stand

And when you say "any seat"......no f****r is having mine!

Unless of course Adthe signs a new deal!

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, Frank_Lucas said:

This thread is closed to the over 60s lol

F*** Y** you fur wearing mf...didn't you hear what Richard Pryor said " you don't get to be old by being stupid, lots of young folk think they know everything dead as a motherf **** knew shiiiite lol

Edited by daveyboy66

2 hours ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Apologies if already mentioned but Barnsley recently sold Season Tickets at a bargain price of £250 any seat any stand, they surely must have had a few takers at that price an absolute steal 

So instead of offering 30 year season tickets why not do similar £500 any seat any stand for a limited period I'd snap one up!!!

Thoughts? 

You can have mine for that. 

Middle of middle on south.

PM me.

1 hour ago, Utah Owl said:

Unless of course Adthe signs a new deal!

Given that I’ve got a 15 year season ticket I’m not sure even that gives anyone my seat.....and if you think him playing would stop me going don’t you think I’d have stopped sooner than after 7 years!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Frank_Lucas said:

Apologies if already mentioned but Barnsley recently sold Season Tickets at a bargain price of £250 any seat any stand, they surely must have had a few takers at that price an absolute steal 

So instead of offering 30 year season tickets why not do similar £500 any seat any stand for a limited period I'd snap one up!!!

Thoughts? 

Why would I pay £45 more to want to sit in same seat.

Barnsley don't have all the high quality players that we have. If we want to continue to see the high level of football that we get every week we've got to stump up the cash for the privilege. 

That's what I read somewhere anyway...

• Haha 3