2 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Yeah, football club in trying to make money shock. 😉

Unreal eh?  Fans going mad when the club doesn't get them out in time for the hols and the start of the season. (with some justification)  

Then go mad when we seem to be getting them out early for a change.  

• Like 6

Guest Therealrealist
5 minutes ago, OWLS about that? said:

Home kit looks the same, or is it just me? 

Wer thinkin same..exactly the same apart from collar

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2020/july/202021-kits-unveiled/

Large

It’s time to #STANDOUT with the brand new Sheffield Wednesday official 2020/21 replica strips.

Taking inspiration from on-trend modern visuals, the stylish home and away kits each feature a camo-effect design manufactured to the highest quality.

The home shirt has a camouflage pattern running through the classic blue and white stripes. The black single button collar is coupled with a black cuff, black shorts and socks with blue turnover.

The Owls’ away strip incorporates a grey pattern, with the shirt complemented by silver trims, cuffs and monochrome badge. The shorts are silver with a solid black pattern, black socks and silver turnover.

The shirts are manufactured using ELEV8’s EVAPOR8 technology, a moisture management fabric that aids durability and all-round comfort. The SWFC crest is an embroidered patch alongside a new and improved flat silicone ELEV8 logo.

Front of shirt branding for the 2020/21 season will be confirmed in due course and supporters should note that all new official replica shirts couldinsta-square-all.jpg carry the name of the respective sponsor.

Finally, due to the ongoing impact of COVID-19 and limited stock holding expected, sales will be processed exclusively by online pre-order and this method of purchase is the only way to guarantee preferred sizes.

Full pre-order details will be announced in due course.

FB_IMG_1595593522726.jpg

Edited by RigBon
  • Thanks 1

I'm not a fan of the collars but i like them. Home kit not that different, but last year's was superb so subtle changes to it makes sense and I still like it. Away shirt, brave choice, but i think it works. Not everyone will like it but as a change kit I'd rather they try something new rather than play it safe. Good work.

Just now, owlsfan_72 said:

Really love the away kit. I like the fact that they're not being safe and conservative and trying something new. The launch video was well produced as well. Not sure what Big Jack would have made of the kits though! 

The closer you look at that away kit, its a gnats c@ck of being floral......lol