5 minutes ago, TheCityIsOurs said:

Rather have something abit different like Elev8 than Nike and Adidas who are just lazy and use the same templates for so many teams. IMO last two seasons of Elev8 kits have been great 

My thoughts exactly ,  don’t know what the hate is about !  Understand there expensive, but it’s like there’s some proper hate towards the fact we have Elev8 and not some mainstream brand 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

My thoughts exactly ,  don’t know what the hate is about !  Understand there expensive, but it’s like there’s some proper hate towards the fact we have Elev8 and not some mainstream brand 

Initially I was on board with the idea. It made financial sense, it could even have been exciting to strike out with our own brand.

However, having seen the reality....... Now, not so much. Nothing has been done to promote the brand, its social media presence is a joke, as a result no "value" as been added to this new brand. 

Its just one more thing we've done in an amateurish manner IMO. Another missed opportunity. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, room0035 said:

SO the season has just finished, the club has no money and the fans have not been in the stadium since March.

Chairman and Marketing department - Uuuuummmmm how could we get some money in before our year end on the 31st July...……..

image.png.ff15ade42dff8b139720eed41dd68066.png

Ahh yes,the old "Club has no Money" spiel.

• Like 1