6 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

I was just about to ask if anyone actually likes that away shirt..........must admit I'm knocking on, to me it's a shocker, beating the grey/silver/purpley thing yonks ago into 1st place of my least favourable away shirt ever.

Out of interest how old is your son?

*not keen on the home shirt either, don't like the collar, a collar needs to be a collar imo*

I like the kits, both home and away. Usually im not a massive fan of the away kits but this time they have gone for something different. 

I think they have tried to target the younger fans with these kits (probably the most likely to want to buy/own the shirts).

I prefer it to last seasons green kit and its way better than the IKEA uniform a couple of seasons back. 

The subtle camo on the blue stripes i like, personally I think they have done a good job. 

Really like the new kits myself. Would get both if we had a decent team.  So it looks like I will be saving £80 + £80 

• Haha 1

Managed to completely miss this, don't really like many football shirts but love the new away one, might have to buy one for the first time in about 20 years.

• Like 1

First delivery (I.e. for the players themselves) is due 12 August. Probably not commercially available until a couple of weeks after that.