Player of the season.

Went for Murphy.

Continued to improve as the season went on and looked like one of the few who still cared to the very end, despite him not even being our player. 

Would love to see him back here again, though I wouldn't blame him if he decided against it 😅

24 minutes ago, SupremeOwl said:

Went for Murphy.

Continued to improve as the season went on and looked like one of the few who still cared to the very end, despite him not even being our player. 

Would love to see him back here again, though I wouldn't blame him if he decided against it 😅

I don’t think Murphy will be too keen to come back here anytime soon.  And his form here will probably mean he gets plenty of clubs after him this summer.

Was a very good signing last August to get him to come on a season-long loan.  Albeit he didn’t exactly hit the ground running.  He’s been great for us in 2020.

One of the few positives of the post-Xmas surrender.

5 minutes ago, SupremeOwl said:

Haha, true but I somehow doubt that will make a blind bit of difference in the grand scheme 😂

it did last year as it was used to try and get us to pay them more than they were on already. I guess Murphy would be a loan again though.

We see it every time though, Hector, Marshall, Antonio. 

I’m voting with both feet and not voting!!!

I’m not sure what that means 🤔

The point is I’m angry with the players for their bottling tendencies displayed all season but evermore since the EFL charge. Mentaly very weak and it’s a worry going forward

• Like 2

Guest Mcguigan
11 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

Player of the Season?

It's like voting for your favourite Spice Girl.

Yeah and i really, really, really, really, really  can't be arsed (much like the team).

23 minutes ago, briggowl said:

I’m voting with both feet and not voting!!!

I’m not sure what that means 🤔

The point is I’m angry with the players for their bottling tendencies displayed all season but evermore since the EFL charge. Mentaly very weak and it’s a worry going forward

Actually feel the same as this, went to vote and looking at the names I don’t think anyone deserves it so haven’t bothered. 

Went for Murphy. Would have gone Fletcher but I don’t want to vote for someone who was here until the end. I couldn’t vote Iorfa after watching some of the defensive performances I’ve seen after Christmas. 

• Like 2