Leeds open top bus celebration..

But in a later statement the club said: "Following consultation with the Safety Advisory Group and council, Leeds United arranged for a bus to be parked outside the East Stand reception as a contingency to assist dispersal should a crowd congregate at Elland Road, despite a month-long campaign from the club and supporter groups to encourage supporters to stay at home.

Would it have been much different I'd we got promoted as champions?

All clubs have a portion of the fan base which are unruly and don't give a shizzle.

Although putting the open top bus on is absolutely ridiculous. 

Anyways...hope they come straight back down.

5 hours ago, trev said:

Would it have been much different I'd we got promoted as champions?

All clubs have a portion of the fan base which are unruly and don't give a shizzle.

Although putting the open top bus on is absolutely ridiculous. 

Anyways...hope they come straight back down.

Yes, I think it would have been different. Of course, we have our share of the "unruly" but nothing like Leeds and Liverpool.  For thousands and thousands to behave like they did, trashing their own city, litter everywhere, drunkenness, fighting is reprehensible at any time, but to do it during a pandemic is just beyond the pale. Even further beyond though is the refusal of the media to condemn it outright. It seems that some groups in society are allowed to behave as they please and are not condemned.