OK, Managers names who you think will DEFFINATELY come

Monk has to go , even allowing for the $hitshow he inherited our displays and form under him have been pretty abject for the main part.

People generally agree that Wednesday do better with a "big character" in charge but we aint a cat in hells chance of attracting someone with Bruce`s pedigree now....................... I can see why Mick McCarthy would tick a lot of boxes for some ..........has a record of doing well with limited money , has a decent record in the transfer market and would certainly give us backbone......the only problem for me would be that his teams are generally dire to watch.

Nigel Pearson ?....complex character and would be a gamble . but wouldnt be the worse choice.

Managers like Ryan Lowe would also be a gamble..................for every Wilder there is a Hurst.

The Cowleys ?....not for me.

I would offer to a guy who has just been relegated through no fault of his own................Paul Cook.

Done a great job wherever he has been , has a real eye for a player, with a knowledge of the champ as well as players in league 1 and 2 , a bubbly, infectious positive personality (if you can ignore the accent:biggrin: ) , and his teams always play front-foot football.

i would have Ian Holloway in this bracket as well.............just a sneaking feeling that his race may have been run though.

Edited by sheriwozgod
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

Roy Keane 

Imagine him here .. first time he calls fans out for booing we all be down to ground with shoes off in car park demanding his head 

2 minutes ago, RevOwl said:

Roy Keane 

If he wants to get back into management he may be one of the few that would accept it. The kind of strong character we need but it would be like the lunatics taking over the asylum. 

• Haha 1

Keep Monk as head coach but install Trevor Francis as DoF.

An experienced man with status in the international game who lead us on some of our biggest adventures, playing the type of football most Owls want to see.

It’s science.

• Haha 4

Just now, Nut said:

If he wants to get back into management he may be one of the few that would accept it. The kind of strong character we need but it would be like the lunatics taking over the asylum. 

I would love it.

At least he would give a chuff.