Keiran Lee farewell performance.

Brilliant player, always arrived in the box at just the right time to tuck one in the bottom corner. Extremely clever,  underrated by many. Hip injuries are absolute killers and it’s a shame he’s never been the same. Class act 

• Like 2

Absolute quality player 

The first playoff season you'd struggle to find a better midfielder in the league 

Injuries probably stopped him from playing in the Premier league 

And to think dave Jones played him in defence 

• Like 5

His performance against Leeds in the 6-0, pure brilliance for the whole 90 minutes. 

It’s probably a bit heart over head, but I can’t help but hope he stays for another year. If we could get 25 games next year where he knits the midfield together in that way none of our other players can then I’d say it‘d be worth it.

Edited by Groundhopping Owl
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

His performance against Leeds in the 6-0, pure brilliance for the whole 90 minutes. 

It’s probably a bit heart over head, but I can’t help but hope he stays for another year. If we could get 25 games next year where he knits the midfield together in that way none of our other players can then I’d say it‘d be worth it.

If you are hoping for 25 games at best for a player then sorry you have to move him on.
I think a big reason Monk didn't see eye to eye with Hutchinson and Westwood is there unreliable fitness records.