Wednesday -V- Middlesbrough

9 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Barnsley...beating a well run club like brentford.

Anyone can beat anyone in this league

Except us

That's plainly not true, every bugger beats us!

lol

Just now, Beauchief Owl said:

Well the toxic atmosphere at Hillsborough excuse has been firmly put to bed. (Unless of course the new excuse is the toxic atmosphere on Owlstalk is to blame).

The defining moment of the season in hindsight, the departure of Steve Bruce. Monk hasn't impressed, to put it mildly.! 

spot on, just another excuse to hide behind.

16 minutes ago, Green Calx said:

There's literally 2 or 3 of those players I'd actually keep hold of for next season. Sell the lot of them and bin Monk off tomorrow morning 

The only one I’d be bothered about keeping is Murphy and he’s not even ours.

3 minutes ago, GLOwl said:

Spot on, the guy is a complete and utter walking disaster. Weak, no strength, shocking positional sense, always moaning he's getting fouled, man up for goodness sake.

Pay him off and wave goodbye.

He had two good games when he came back but has sadly reverted to type in terms of the past 2 or 3 seasons in the last two games.

With 5 minutes or so to go he was looking at Iorfa and pointing to his head, saying keep concentrating, nothing daft - and then he does that! 

5 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Not so sure on that. If i had to gamble £100k on it id have 75k on you being correct and 25k on the Independent pannel screwing us over.

Wigan are going to get theor 15 point deduction this even. We are technically in a different boat.

Yeah but someone has pointed out that the season hasn't finished as playoffs are still to be sorted so we can still be shafted! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

We even manage to lose when the other team are playing for a draw! 

Absolutely abysmal. 

I could not agree more. We are a disgrace and an embarrassment, why is Bannan playing in the centre back position ? It beggars belief how bad we are, seriously who are we keeping? If on merit they’ll be nobody left.  

Balls to this, I’m off to Whitby to eat fish n chips and have have a few drinks.

Chansiri get your head out of your ass and sort this mess out, we as fans cannot, it’s down to you. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

I am sick of posters coming up with that reply.

Please name some one?.

IF Monk goes, who ever comes in will have the bare bones of a squad, he will not know who cares or is good enough or will have to bring in 15 or so players and guess where we need strengthening.

Seriously? Anybody with some passion and enthusiasm for starters or someone who can organise a team. Stuart Gray, Dingle Mick, Paul Cook..the list is endless...this loser needs to go for a myriad of reasons

3 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

But Monk has proven consistently that he cannot get this group of players to perform.

I'm not sure Monk is the right person, but I'll say this again. Put guardiola or klopp in charge of this lot and nothing would change.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

Still not sure where we stand. Surely now the final whistles have gone the season has finished and we can't be relegated!? any points deduction has to be applied at the start of the new season, can't back date them otherwise where do you draw the line. 

It would be a bit rich of Chansiri to claim that though, wouldn't it?

:duntmatter:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JOCOWl said:

Yeah but someone has pointed out that the season hasn't finished as playoffs are still to be sorted so we can still be shafted! 

We've been shafted in terms of on the pitch for half a season.

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He had two good games when he came back but has sadly reverted to type in terms of the past 2 or 3 seasons in the last two games.

With 5 minutes or so to go he was looking at Iorfa and pointing to his head, saying keep concentrating, nothing daft - and then he does that! 

I saw that and said to my son it is Lee's who needs to stay focussed. The irony of it!

2 minutes ago, Grassy knoll said:

Has there ever been a worse captain than Tom Lees? Absolutely embarrassing, should never kick a ball for us again

Never been a leader has he. Never looked like he wanted the job and never done a good job of it.