Wednesday -V- Middlesbrough

1 minute ago, JOCOWl said:

Still not sure where we stand. Surely now the final whistles have gone the season has finished and we can't be relegated!? any points deduction has to be applied at the start of the new season, can't back date them otherwise where do you draw the line. 

At the end of the playoffs apparently.

1 minute ago, Steve Down South said:

Well done to Liam Shaw, thought he looked decent.  Apart from him and the odd flash from Murphy, that was complete and utter tripe!  No goal threat, fragile at the back and unable to control midfield - we’re such a soft touch.

It's been like that for the last 4 years.

Whoever come in, please no more midgets, get some height, pace and power in the future side.

• Like 3

Monk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk outMonk out

8 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

They were saying the same about Dawson before the restart. Not convinced either are good enough. Need a new senior keeper.

Cant argue with that mate 

I fear that's relegation for us. If guilty, 9pts sees us down. 

Monk has been a dreadful manager. His man management absolutely devastated our squad halfway through the season. We don't need a new keeper, we've got Westwood. He's been treated terribly. 

Monk does not deserve the chance of building his own squad here. He's shown he is incapable of achieving results with a squad which had plenty of investment in it.

Dreadful second half to the season, one of the worst seasons since I started following Wednesday.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Bottlers.

Lazy.

Unprofessional.

Disingenuous.

Con merchants.

That's flattering them, i've never seen such a spineless set in all my life. No pride in themselves, the club or it's supporters. It wouldn't worry me if i never saw any of them in a Wednesday shirt again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1