Adthe Nuhiu - definitely leaving SWFC

Guest hirstysfags

Guest Bulgaria

Another one we let go and not receive a penny for.

I've no doubt someone would pay at least a million for him if under contract.

Sad to see him leave.

I wish him all the best in his future career. He always divided opinion amongst Wednesday fans but in my opinion he was underrated as a player although he was certainly more of an impact player than a starter in games.

Ive been fortunate to meet him on a night out after the Charlton home game in March 2016. He is a thoroughly nice guy and respectable.

Good luck Big Man!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

I'm sure they will reassess that view when they realise what our new budget will stretch too in terms of player quality.

Anyway I meant more the likes of Fletcher, Hutch and Forestieri. It will be a while before we see players of that standard in a Wednesday shirt again.

Please enlighten us as to what our budget will be.  Thanks.

31 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

errrrrr.......

So all the players we are going to sign have to contribute 40+ games a season?

Even the ones who aren't in the first team?

Even those who are out of form and aren't selected?

How does THAT work?

lol

Works pretty easily. 

I think any player we bring in should be with the view that they can start and contribute over a season. 

Of course players will be in and out the team. But you don’t bring them in for them to simply sit on the bench. He’s started 13 games this season and only scored once in those matches, I’m not wrong for wanting someone to be more than a plan Z. 

Offering Nuhiu a deal to simply be a substitute isn’t the correct way to go anymore.

Been a good player, but it’s time to move on. 

4 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Another one we let go and not receive a penny for.

I've no doubt someone would pay at least a million for him if under contract.

Sad to see him leave.

Why has no-one ever come in for him then. He is not championship standard and never has been. If we get relegated though it could be a mistake as i think he would get 10 to 15 in league 1 where his lack of mobility wouldn't be so obvious. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

🥳🥳🥳🥳 finally a manager as realised he’s shybo...thanks for the 50 goals in 7 years atdhe, enjoy your new home. 

nice bloke (by all accounts) not good enough as a footballer. 

He is an international. Or was you meant to say not good enough for us.?

2 minutes ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Why has no-one ever come in for him then. He is not championship standard and never has been. If we get relegated though it could be a mistake as i think he would get 10 to 15 in league 1 where his lack of mobility wouldn't be so obvious. 

Also let's not forget he didn't cost us anything in the first place, so net cost of zero which is pretty good compared to some of the recent bunch!

1 minute ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Yet every single manager played him in some capacity, he must be reyt shybo.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Similar quality ?  If you were to believe half of our fan base there’s better players down ecclesfield park on a sun morning than Atdhe and Fox 

No I'm not having that, better than Pelupessy? yes for sure!