Adthe Nuhiu - definitely leaving SWFC

Guest hirstysfags

1 minute ago, poite said:

Yeah...if only we had one of those fan bases that pretty much sells out every away ground the team play at despite the shovel of s*** they have to watch for their efforts and commitment

No point selling out away ends if you boo your own players onto the pitch

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Of course if we are going to progress then we need to be signing better. I know in out current circumstances there’s little time for sentiment, but sounds as if he’s incredibly popular among the players and he’s a bit of a cult hero here at at S6. For that reason alone, I’m sad to see him go and wish him all the best in the future.

Here’s to you.

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If our fans put as much energy into supporting our football team as they do hating on Nuhiu we would be Champions Of Europe

How does that equate ?? Fans dont play the matches. They can help the team but they can't make a turd into a diamond.😥☺️☺️

Really sad to see him leave. Another player who the vast majority of fans chose to dislike purely because of their physique. Ironic that the same fans would love absolute brainless footballers (Luke Varney etc) just because they had a yard of pace. Embarrassing. 

Good luck wherever you go Adthe! 

• Like 2

Out of all of this shitty period, there's not going to be many players that come out with much credit.  Nuhiu is one player that does come out of it with credit.

He never had the abilities that supposedly others did have, but he outlasted them all and still to this day is contributing towards Wednesday staying up, as much as he is able.  Seven years at a club is a long time these days, and how many times can people remember him not doing anything other than putting in his all to get the job done, whatever job he was asked to do. 

I do believe there's a role for him as a sub, to change the dynamics of our game.  I will miss him and wish him well.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

Of course if we are going to progress then we need to be signing better. I know in out current circumstances there’s little time for sentiment, but sounds as if he’s incredibly popular among the players and he’s a bit of a cult hero here at at S6. For that reason alone, I’m sad to see him go and wish him all the best in the future.

Here’s to you.

Hate to break it to you but we are not going to progress. Obscure freebies from Europe will be the order of the day for next season and mid table obscurity will be a major success (or staying up if we start on minus points)

And will still bust a gut and play tommorow night ....

Fessi ?  Fletch ?  Morgan ?  Where are ya lads ? 

Will proper miss the big man,  many memories ,  goal against Man City for a start 

Just now, NorthernOwl said:

Hate to break it to you but we are not going to progress. Obscure freebies from Europe will be the order of the day for next season and mid table obscurity will be a major success (or staying up if we start on minus points)

Cool story 

Guest hirstysfags

I'd love a video of his 50 (so far!) goals. Some belters in there .

I for one will miss him.

Thank you and good luck Atdhe 

If we knew we were on an upward curve, then we should be looking for someone better, but as we don’t have a scooby where we will be paying, it might have been wise to keep him for another year. He’d be good in League One should we end up there and probably wouldn’t cost the earth for another 12 months.

To say that we’re up to 4 pages within 30 minutes or so of Bannans tweet shows what a character he has been, even though he is something of a “Marmite” player.

Anyway, good luck to him, and thanks for the contribution over the years, especially this one (which won some lucky sod the big prize on Super 6 IIRC). (No idea why the clip needs Titanic music though....).

• Like 3